Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

3.7

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

For those who wear contact lenses, be aware of this product. It sticks on your contacts, clumps, burns non-stop and makes your eyes feel heavy. I personally hated it. I'm not into waterproof products anyway. I recommend touch proof ones and regular lancome mascaras are much better.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this mascara because I was going on a beach vacation and figured that I needed a waterproof mascara. This stuff is truly awful and I'll never buy it again. It is so dry the first tube I bougt I returned and got another one but the new tube is just as bad. I'm thinking it's the product. It's hard to apply because it's so dry and actually hurts my lashes when I apply. It's not lengthening at all, it just makes my lashes darker but so brittle! It's horrible. The stuff is also impossible to get off at the end of the day. Eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup doesn't even seem to work. I have to use so much remover to get this mascara off my lashes!

The only good thing about this product is that it is waterproof and heatproof. It won't come off.

I feel like I wasted my money with this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I 1st got this product, I lliked it alot. It went on glossy and gave my skimpy lashes volume. The problem is it has dried out after 2 months. I know WP formulas might before others but this is a high priced product and it should have lasted longer. I did get it at an outlet mall so it may have been old even though I had the sales person check it for me. Won't repurchase.

I love this mascara. I love the long handle. It helps me to get into the corners of my eyes very easily. I love the black color. It is truly very black. I love the fact that it really is waterproof. It stays on forever. I do wish, however, that it was a little less expensive. I love, love, love this product!

THE best waterproof mascara out there. This stuff will not budge from your lashes, but comes off nicely with Lancome's Bifacial eye makeup remover. My mom uses Ponds Cold Cream to take off her waterproof mascaras as well and she finds it works very well (her skin is too sensitive for the Bifacial).
I've found that with other "waterproof" mascaras, they aren't rub-proof or sweat-proof. One day, knowing I was going to moksha yoga in the evening (Moksha yoga is yoga practiced in a very hot room where you sweat like CRAZY), I put on my definicils waterproof mascara for the day. I was sweating buckets but my mascara did NOT budge! I was a little paranoid that I would have raccoon eyes, but fortunately Lancome made an awesome product :)
HIGHLY recommend, but make sure you have a good eye makeup remover!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Well I had to recant; I did just buy this again. And I have to shout Amen! This is the mascara that has held up to whatever I have made it go through and has made the cut for my son's wedding. I have grilled in it it, fried in it, swam, sweated, cried and it has held my curl and has not flaked or smudged for all day wear. Cannot ask for more. I had to suck a lot of lemons to get to this stage and have bought a lot of mascaras.

The brush however is super scratchy. Like the rollers my mother made me wear--you know the ones if you're sporting a few years: black wires with bristles, scratchy, painful to sleep in--it's why most of our mothers were crabby because they had to sleep sitting up. I digress but you get the picture about the brush on this mascara. I think Lancome took the spoolie from their eyebrow pencil and stuck it on this mascara wand. It does grab all of my lashes but there is not one ounce of plush in sight and I am super scared of poking myself because I could genuinely put my eye out. But no one said there wasn't pain in beauty.

This almost would've been my HG mascara if I hadn't given Hypnose a try. But this mascara rocked, it really defined my lashes and blackened them nicely. It started to flake a little and I think it irritated my contact lenses, but maybe because it was a waterproof formula. It's great.

I treated myself to this when I was given a gift certificate to a department store. I'm pretty much a drugstore make up girl. I was impressed with this mascara.
I really like that it held the curl all day! I have that wide-eyed look all day, now. I've never had this with a drugstore brand.
It was a bit hard to remove, but I'm used to that- I only use waterproof formulas.
The tube is rather skinny, so I'm sure there's not much inside.
Because it's so expensive, I don't think I'll buy it again.

I love defincils so I bought the waterproof version for summer since I swim alot. It is TRULY waterproof, I can't see so much of a smudge after 3 hours of being in water and 10 hours of wearing. The only problem I have is that it's hard to remove (I use the Bi-facil eyemakeup remover by Lancome and I have to literally rub my eyes out to get the mascara out). but it's not lancome's fault that this waterproof mascara works too well.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have the gwp size, don't like the smell & my eyes start burning after a while. I don't like a lot of eye makeup and this is a little $$ for my taste.