Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.1

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

After using benefit they're real for a couple of years, I wanted to try a new brand that was better. After a ton of research on reviews from many blogs and websites, I ended up purchasing this one. It's GREAT! I love how it's so easy to apply, doesn't clump, feels light and smooth, and gives a very natural look. The staying power is awesome and doesn't smudge down my eyes at the end of a working day like the benefit brand did. It is also easy to remove. Love it and will repurchase!!!

I was not overly impressed with this mascera compared to all of the other high end masceras that I have used before. There was nothing special about it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

For those who wear contact lenses, be aware of this product. It sticks on your contacts, clumps, burns non-stop and makes your eyes feel heavy. I personally hated it. I'm not into waterproof products anyway. I recommend touch proof ones and regular lancome mascaras are much better.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this mascara because I was going on a beach vacation and figured that I needed a waterproof mascara. This stuff is truly awful and I'll never buy it again. It is so dry the first tube I bougt I returned and got another one but the new tube is just as bad. I'm thinking it's the product. It's hard to apply because it's so dry and actually hurts my lashes when I apply. It's not lengthening at all, it just makes my lashes darker but so brittle! It's horrible. The stuff is also impossible to get off at the end of the day. Eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup doesn't even seem to work. I have to use so much remover to get this mascara off my lashes!

The only good thing about this product is that it is waterproof and heatproof. It won't come off.

I feel like I wasted my money with this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I 1st got this product, I lliked it alot. It went on glossy and gave my skimpy lashes volume. The problem is it has dried out after 2 months. I know WP formulas might before others but this is a high priced product and it should have lasted longer. I did get it at an outlet mall so it may have been old even though I had the sales person check it for me. Won't repurchase.

I love Lancome mascaras but not this one. I sent my mom to pick this up for me (bad mistake) I told her hypnose but she didn't listen. First off this mascara doesn't come in 'very black' just black which to me looks dull and almost dark grey. Secondly, she bought waterproof (which I don't need nor want). So that was 3 strikes. But I said I'd keep an open mind and try it. We'll I've been forced to use this for the past week and I hate it. It does nothing for me, it's not dark enough and it looks dull. It's better then alot of other mascara's but I have high expectatons for Lancome and this one is a real dissapointment.

Love this stuff. I've seen other reviews about Definicils being smudgy, but if you get it in the Waterproof formula, it stays put until you take it off. I do about 3 swipes, which some would say is two too many, but I don't know of any mascara that is truly "one coat". Sure, a one-coat mascara may be great...for the lashes you reach with it on one swipe. But I think most people have to do more than one swipe to reach every lash anyway. The color of this mascara stays true, and I wore this in Black to Disneyland...in July...and there was not a smudge to speak of. And I sweat, believe me. I am on my 4th or 5th tube of this. I wear it to work every day, and on weekends as well. I have yet to see the Waterproof formula of Definicils smudge, flake, cake, or anything else negative. Will definitely continue purchasing this. Will probably have it on in my casket. Bet it won't smudge then, either. LOL

This is truly a waterproof mascara. I caved and bought one after a really wet and humid summer and am so glad I did. Originally I attempted to go cheaper and purchased L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof, which sucked big time (smudged and flaked in humid muggy weather, nevermind that it wasn't even raining). The only issue I have with the Dfinicils waterproof is that it really is hard to remove. I find it doesn't really remove itself smoothly, but rather flakes onto the makeup pad. I only use this under Cils Booster and that makes it a tad easier to get off at night, but I would not wear it as my everday mascara. But for a waterproof, is really is waterproof and flakeproof. The regular Dfinicils is actually pretty water resistant, but I like knowing that I have a little extra insurance in the pouring rain.

This mascara works wonder to darken and seperates my eyelashes. However, it doesn't really lengthen my short lashes.