Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Other

4.2

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

I got this off eBay exponentially cheaper! I use the Wayne goss method I curl my lashes (alternating sides) 3X then a coat of regular definicils (a non WP mascara any will do), then a heavy coat of this WP mascara & voila insta Lash Glam keeps a curl & doesn't run or flake this is a #winning combo I would definitely rebuy this I'll use this w another non WP mascara bcoz my non WP definciils is a GWP size. That's ultimately how I always do my mascara curl lashes is #1, 1 coat non WP is #2 & waterproof is #3. It's the Wayne goss method there is a video on YT also explaining it by him. I love defincicils I'm hooked now fave mascaras. #downtowntriplececrown lancome isn't 1 of my go to brands I just have a couple lipglosses & the GWP I qualified for one time.

Tried a million mascaras and this is my favorite. Criteria for a good mascara is that it holds up the curl I've made with my curler all day with some drama and no flaking and this is the first that delivers all of the above. Loved Benefit's they're real mascara but this is similar but better since there's way less flaking.

I bought this product because i needed something that definitely does not smudge- and it really doesnt. However, it doesn't really create much volume or length. It worked nicely for about 2 weeks, then it started clumping like crazy. It's also a pain to remove unlike my previous MAC waterproof mascara...

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My HG mascara...I don't even bother to try anything else, as I am always disappointed by comparison. I LOVE everything about this...okay, I would love it more if it didn't cost an arm and a leg. The brush provides a perfect application every time; it goes on without clumping and stays on until I take it off. This mascara really defines my light lashes. I have heard that Definicils is the best selling mascara...I like the waterproof version significantly more.

This definitely gives nice length, but also gave me the worst spider lashes ever. It looked like I had 5 long lashes on each eye. Maybe it's the brush? I won't repurchase this becuse I think Loreal (part of the company that makes Lancome) actually has better mascaras.

I have used Lancome waterproof mascara for years, and love it! This mascara is by far the best I have used for no smudging and no smearing, which means no racoon eyes!! It's great at lengthening my lashes as well as separating them. It is also easy to remove with some eye makeup remover. The tube is slim and sleek, and I just really love this mascara, it truly performs. P.S. I have been in the shower with this on, and it has stayed on very nicely. I also work out daily and this has never flaked or smeared ever. Great for athletes.

I tried this on account that my favorite mascara is Defincils, but I had no idea that waterproof would be much different. It's a bit more clumpy, and the formula is drying. I know this is waterproof, but even after I tried to wash it with soap and water it wouldn't budge! I don't like my eyes looking like a racoon after a shower! Another thing is that it's way too expensive.

Initially got this through a friend's recommendation (she always had gorgeous lashes!). Have it in navy blue. It was light enough to hold a curl but didn't thicken my lashes as much as I expected. It also lengthened my lashes nicely, but tends to flake after a few hours if too many coats are applied. Doesn't streak or smear, so far. Overall, it's a good staple mascara.

This stuff rocks. It's VERY expensive but is very waterproof, holds a curl, doesn't flake, comes in a good not too dark brown color and has an amazing brush. Bought for a special occasion but would nit use everyday. Too $$$