Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Other

3.6

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

I got this off eBay exponentially cheaper! I use the Wayne goss method I curl my lashes (alternating sides) 3X then a coat of regular definicils (a non WP mascara any will do), then a heavy coat of this WP mascara & voila insta Lash Glam keeps a curl & doesn't run or flake this is a #winning combo I would definitely rebuy this I'll use this w another non WP mascara bcoz my non WP definciils is a GWP size. That's ultimately how I always do my mascara curl lashes is #1, 1 coat non WP is #2 & waterproof is #3. It's the Wayne goss method there is a video on YT also explaining it by him. I love defincicils I'm hooked now fave mascaras. #downtowntriplececrown lancome isn't 1 of my go to brands I just have a couple lipglosses & the GWP I qualified for one time.

Tried a million mascaras and this is my favorite. Criteria for a good mascara is that it holds up the curl I've made with my curler all day with some drama and no flaking and this is the first that delivers all of the above. Loved Benefit's they're real mascara but this is similar but better since there's way less flaking.

I love Lancome mascaras but not this one. I sent my mom to pick this up for me (bad mistake) I told her hypnose but she didn't listen. First off this mascara doesn't come in 'very black' just black which to me looks dull and almost dark grey. Secondly, she bought waterproof (which I don't need nor want). So that was 3 strikes. But I said I'd keep an open mind and try it. We'll I've been forced to use this for the past week and I hate it. It does nothing for me, it's not dark enough and it looks dull. It's better then alot of other mascara's but I have high expectatons for Lancome and this one is a real dissapointment.

Hate this stuff! Goes to show how mascara is different on everyone- my coworker uses this and loves it. On me, it clumps like crazy, gives no definition or volume, is difficult to use, expensive, and crusty-looking. The only lippie is for the fact it doesn't smudge or flake, worth something. The spider leg look doesn't do it for me. Just tried Lash Power from Clinique and like it much better...cheaper too!

Overall, this was a pretty average mascara. The only reason I'm giving it such a high rating is that, compared to all the other mascaras I have used (Diorshow, Max Factor, Maybelline, YSL) this one doesn't smudge nearly as much.

This is truly a waterproof mascara. I caved and bought one after a really wet and humid summer and am so glad I did. Originally I attempted to go cheaper and purchased L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof, which sucked big time (smudged and flaked in humid muggy weather, nevermind that it wasn't even raining). The only issue I have with the Dfinicils waterproof is that it really is hard to remove. I find it doesn't really remove itself smoothly, but rather flakes onto the makeup pad. I only use this under Cils Booster and that makes it a tad easier to get off at night, but I would not wear it as my everday mascara. But for a waterproof, is really is waterproof and flakeproof. The regular Dfinicils is actually pretty water resistant, but I like knowing that I have a little extra insurance in the pouring rain.

This is the perfect mascara for me. It defines and separates better than anything I've ever tried (and believe me, I've tried lots of mascaras!) It adds volume and length fabulously, without getting goopy and thick.

The price may be steep, but for me it's worth it, considering how much money I've wasted on inferior drugstore mascaras.

Also, this product is perfect for contact lens wearers. My eyes tear often, and this waterproof formula holds up better than anything else. If you're fed up with clumpy mascara, you must try this!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

BAD STUFF! TRY LASH OUT LOREAL, MUCH BETTER

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I have the gwp size, don't like the smell & my eyes start burning after a while. I don't like a lot of eye makeup and this is a little $$ for my taste.

I tried this on account that my favorite mascara is Defincils, but I had no idea that waterproof would be much different. It's a bit more clumpy, and the formula is drying. I know this is waterproof, but even after I tried to wash it with soap and water it wouldn't budge! I don't like my eyes looking like a racoon after a shower! Another thing is that it's way too expensive.