Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

3.6

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

I got this off eBay exponentially cheaper! I use the Wayne goss method I curl my lashes (alternating sides) 3X then a coat of regular definicils (a non WP mascara any will do), then a heavy coat of this WP mascara & voila insta Lash Glam keeps a curl & doesn't run or flake this is a #winning combo I would definitely rebuy this I'll use this w another non WP mascara bcoz my non WP definciils is a GWP size. That's ultimately how I always do my mascara curl lashes is #1, 1 coat non WP is #2 & waterproof is #3. It's the Wayne goss method there is a video on YT also explaining it by him. I love defincicils I'm hooked now fave mascaras. #downtowntriplececrown lancome isn't 1 of my go to brands I just have a couple lipglosses & the GWP I qualified for one time.

Tried a million mascaras and this is my favorite. Criteria for a good mascara is that it holds up the curl I've made with my curler all day with some drama and no flaking and this is the first that delivers all of the above. Loved Benefit's they're real mascara but this is similar but better since there's way less flaking.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This is my HG mascara and has been for years. I always wear waterproof or my mascara would be all over my face. I wear it in brown as I find the black to look fake looking, I like it to look more natural and brown does just that.

I do wish that the price for this was not so high. That is its only downfall. Otherwise it is just wonderful.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Yes, this mascara is clumpy. Because lengthening mascaras are clumpy. It is, however, a very nice mascara and I use it every day. I put on a coat of Shiseido Nourishing Mascara base, then carefully apply this mascara over that while it's still wet. As long as I go slowly with the application I have zero problems. I generally use one or two coats of this as a base (it holds a curl like nobody's business) and throw on a final coat of a volumizing mascara to finish. I never have any problems with flaking and certainly no irritation with my contacts.

This is the best mascara on the market for those of us with poker straight, thick lashes. We have unique problems. Once my lashes are curled I need to apply a waterproof formula mascara in order for the curl to stay. And not all waterproof mascaras are formulated the same way. I've purchased some WPF mascaras that, while they may be waterproof, don't hold the curl. This mascara does it all. My curl stays in my lashes until I remove this mascara and NONE of this mascara deposits under my eye - NONE. I can't always afford to purchase this mascara and sometimes settle with great lash waterproof mascara but it just isn't the same. I try to purchase this mascara when there is a bonus on which Lancme often features. I remove this mascara with Lancme's Bi-Facils Double Action eye makeup remover which I ALWAYS have on hand because it removes makeup like a dream and there is no tugging or rubbing involved on my eye area. (But that's another review. ). All in all, I can say that this mascara is the Cadillac of mascaras for me and my needs.

Well,Lancome Definicils is new my HG waterproof mascara. It was Marathon Mascara by Cover Girl. They discontinued it some time ago. For awhile, I bought this (usually $4.99 tube) mascara on eBay for about $15 a tube. I was willing to spend that much as Marathon HAD been (now a HAS BEEN) the only utterly waterproof, bombproof mascara I had EVER tried.

But then the greedy eBayers started charging $30 a tube for this $4.99 a tube product. That placed it ABOVE the cost of Lancome Definicils, which my daughter had highly recommended.

So, I bought Definicils and am I ever WOWED! This truely trumps Marathon, no racoon eyes even after hours at work, on my feet, in an establishment with NO air conditioning, in 90+ degrees....HEAVY sweating but NO mascara running.

No mascara run after swimming. None after working out. Didn't even come off in the shower. No mascara run even when my allergies started acting up, my eyes were tearing and even when I rubbed at my itching/tearing eyes with a tissue. Does come off with a little olive oil on a cotton ball or pad.

I was surprised that the straight wand added so much volume and depth to my lashes. But it does and I haven't had any clumping in the month that I've been using this.

Definicils waterproof is my new HG mascara. I highly recommend this for TRUE waterproof mascara users.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I got this after exchanging the regular one for this waterproof one. I really like this one because it stays put and does what it says. It definitely lengthens my lashes and separates them really well. I am very satisfied. NO clumping as well. I think after so many years of searching, Ive found my fave mascara.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this. It holds really well and you don't have to worry about smudging color in the rain or on a hot day. It doesn't make your eyelashes look too long. My eyelashes looked nice and thick and the color of black in this mascara brought out the green tones of my eyes!!! The only negative is that because it is rather strong, your eyelashes can actually break apart when you accidently rub your eyes. Also, it sometimes makes your eyelashes look kind of "dried-up". The application is really easy because the brush isn't too wide :) I would definitely recommend this!!!

I love this mascara. I love the long handle. It helps me to get into the corners of my eyes very easily. I love the black color. It is truly very black. I love the fact that it really is waterproof. It stays on forever. I do wish, however, that it was a little less expensive. I love, love, love this product!

I absolutely love, love, love this product. I am a huge fan of Hypnose Waterproof Mascara but my AAFES store was out so I opted for the next waterproof mascara and I am glad that my store was out otherwise I would not have ever tried it even with reading great reviews. I am one of those people that stick to their faves and never change but to all of you ladies looking for a better mascara this it it. It keeps you curl, makes you lashes look longer and fuller, no smudges for me (and I am a quite active for at least 10-hours in the day. I will definitely buy it again.