Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

3.6

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

This does amazing lengthening like I've only seen before with Amplicils. And it does seem to define each lash. Unfortunately it can make your eyes look odd sometimes. After using a curler this mascara would make my lashes stick straight up.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh boy, have I ever had a tough time finding a mascara which doesn't smear or smudge! I originally went to the store today to buy eternicils, but it was out of stock. The MUA at the Lancome counter insisted definicils waterproof would have as much staying power as eternicils, but I was embarrassed to go to the mirror at work and see the dreaded smears! I guess waterproof doesn't equal smudgeproof. I will, however, say that it is a lovely mascara in that it holds a curl and offers great definition; I can see why so many people love this product.

What can I say. LAncome made the biggest mistake ever taking Aquacils waterproof mascara off the market. This stuff does not compare. Aquacils was my holy grail of mascaras and I was so dissapointed in this. My lashes are beyond straight this does not hold a curl at all. I want to cry as this stuff does not cut the mustard.

This stuff rocks. It's VERY expensive but is very waterproof, holds a curl, doesn't flake, comes in a good not too dark brown color and has an amazing brush. Bought for a special occasion but would nit use everyday. Too $$$

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've been a Waterproof Mascara guru for years. Loved the quality of this mascara. The only problem is that the wand brush tends to apply more mascara at times. Easy solution- purchased disposable (normal) mascara brushes for substitution. Terrific mascara, better than Maybelline Waterproof formula.

I'm a (hard lenses) contact-wearer and this is the best mascara I have ever used. Definitely waterproof - does not clump or flake. Will definitely buy again!

Have been in search of non-smearing mascara FOREVER. Have tried numerous brands without success.

Even though Definicils is waterproof, it wasn't smearproof though it smeared less than other mascaras I've tried (which is why I rated a 3). (I guess my eye area must be super oily) Lengthened without clumping. Lashes looked natural.

Will be trying Eternicil next...

Initially got this through a friend's recommendation (she always had gorgeous lashes!). Have it in navy blue. It was light enough to hold a curl but didn't thicken my lashes as much as I expected. It also lengthened my lashes nicely, but tends to flake after a few hours if too many coats are applied. Doesn't streak or smear, so far. Overall, it's a good staple mascara.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am always in search of a good waterproof mascara (they are the only ones that tend to hold the curl for straight asian lashes) and this one is great!! If you like a more dramatic lash look, this is the one to get, since the brush does apply a lot of product onto your lashes. The curl in my lashes is set really well with this mascara!

This is good mascara, but it is a little too intense for everyday use. I usually have to follow it with an eyelash comb because the mascara is very thick and clumps my lashes a bit. It is better than most I've tried but definately not the best. It is a good waterproof formula.