Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

Filtered by age: 56 & Over

3.0

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Edited 5/21/16: it stopped behaving so well after about six weeks. Flakes, a bit of eye irritation, some clumping. Too expensive to replace after six weeks.

Can't believe it took me so long to try this! I'm actually surprised that the rating here isn't much higher considering the great word-of-mouth I've noticed. My only complaint is the price, though if it lasts for 4-5 months, I'll forgive it that. I'd been on a drugstore brand hunt and had found a few--especially Illegal Lengths--to do a good job of lengthening and not smudging or running. I seemed to go through it rather rapidly, but my only real complaint was that it seemed to disappear as the day went on, and I would get tiny flakes, but only after 8-10 hours.

For some reason, I wanted to try the Longcils Boncza. Despite the raves, it was a total zero for me. PITA to apply (though that probably would have gotten better with time), nothing special in the look, but the biggie was that any yawn would turn me into Tammy Faye Bakker!

And so to this. Absolutely wonderful! Easy to use, STAYS, doesn't run AT ALL, doesn't flake AT ALL for at least 12 hours--and it's easy to take off with their remover (expensive), or with Maybelline Clean Express (dirt cheap).

I also love that I didn't have to blot the wand before using for the first few weeks. And, oh yes, it holds a curl--all day.

Total WIN!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

When I 1st got this product, I lliked it alot. It went on glossy and gave my skimpy lashes volume. The problem is it has dried out after 2 months. I know WP formulas might before others but this is a high priced product and it should have lasted longer. I did get it at an outlet mall so it may have been old even though I had the sales person check it for me. Won't repurchase.