Lancôme Definicils Waterproof High Definition Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 25-29

ISODODECANE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE D'ABEILLE, AQUA / WATER / EAU, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, ALLYL, STEARATE/VA COPOLYMER, PARAFFIN, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, VA/VINYL BUTYL BENZOATE/CROTONATES COPOLYMER, TALC, POLYVINYL LAURATE, SODIUM, POLYMETHACRYLATE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE, GREEN, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ]

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this. It holds really well and you don't have to worry about smudging color in the rain or on a hot day. It doesn't make your eyelashes look too long. My eyelashes looked nice and thick and the color of black in this mascara brought out the green tones of my eyes!!! The only negative is that because it is rather strong, your eyelashes can actually break apart when you accidently rub your eyes. Also, it sometimes makes your eyelashes look kind of "dried-up". The application is really easy because the brush isn't too wide :) I would definitely recommend this!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Wow, I don't get the hype with this product. Its expensive and mine dried out really quickly and didn't give me the results I wanted. It clumped and flaked on me!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Though this isn't a perfect product (very stick and hard to remove- but that could be a benefit since it's TRULY waterproof!), it's the best mascara I have ever used- and I've used a lot. The first time I tried it, I gasped at how much longer it made my lashes- the first time I was impressed with a mascara!

This stuff rocks. It's VERY expensive but is very waterproof, holds a curl, doesn't flake, comes in a good not too dark brown color and has an amazing brush. Bought for a special occasion but would nit use everyday. Too $$$