Etude House eyeshadows

Etude House eyeshadows
eyeshadowseyeshadowsEnter Titleeyeshadows

4.5

on 12/19/2016 10:36:00 AM

I have a beige matte one and a baby blue satin/frost finish. Both are fantastic . Well pigmented, Making it effortless to apply, cheap. Better than many more other expensive eyeshadows I have tried. Lots of skin toned Colours to choose from, but i wished they had more exciting shades. The baby blue one broke a bit as it is Super soft hence do be careful not to drop them.

on 11/26/2016 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Of all the Korean brands I've tried (which I said to say, practically every one along Myeongdong), Etude House consistently produces the best eyeshadows in terms of colour selection and staying power.

I like my eyeshadows nude and natural, so I'm all for shades of brown and beige, sometimes with hints of pink. Etude House always, ALWAYS has colours that I would pick up and buy in a heartbeat. You can actually replicate most of UD's Naked Palette with Etude House. Frankly I don't see much difference in quality between UD and Etude House, especially when used with a good primer (I use UD's primer potion in original).

The pigment is rich, buildable, and doesn't budge with primer; without primer, it fades only very, very slightly, and that's if you peer at yourself closely in the mirror. The other part I really love about their eyeshadow is that their shimmery range
(There are 3, one is matte, one has a pearl shimmer, and the last is glittery) has the perfect amount of pearl shimmer to highlight and bring out your eyes while not being overdone. Their shadows also double up as bronzer sand highlighters, so I always carry them with me when I travel! For example, BR407 is very similar to NARS Laguna (not a dupe, as Laguna has a faint shimmer, but very similar, and good enough when you're on the go). Pony the Korean makeup artist often uses this shade for contouring!

They are also very reasonably priced. Each one costs SG$7.90. Go get yourself one. You won't regret it. :)

on 5/17/2016 11:57:00 AM

Can't really go wrong with this assortment of shadows. They come simply packaged, with also a hole on the bottom so you can poke em out to put in a palette, or Etude's empty palettes.

There's mattes, shimmers, and moreso, colours that I enjoy such as reds, oranges and mustard yellow, among neutrals. There is also a wonderful sparkle line (jewel) and they have themed and seasonal collections with new colours that come out often.

If you have access to these shadows, I would definitely give a few a try.

on 3/17/2014 3:11:00 AM

I have these in two shades; look at my eyes pp503 and pk002 shimmering rose gold scarf and they're pretty darned good for the price I got them at. pk002 is a glittery rose gold colour that is fairly sheer pink but buildable with some fine golden shimmer that is fairly neutral on my fair skin. PP503 is a reddish brown taupe, again buildable. These two colours work beautifully together and they're my go to for a low-key but put together look. I find that these do last quite a while but they don't last the entire day.

i absolutely love etude LOOK AT MY EYES eye shadows :-) i have one in Expresso and one in Banana Latte. I love how it goes smooth on my eyelids...it does not fall under my eyes during application, blending power is good, stays put all day especially when used with the Proof 10 eye primer, pigmentation is good and the price is affordable. I cant wait to be buying more of these .

These shadows are great. I have RD302 and BR402.
The pigmentation and staying power are great for both of these. I believe BR402 is the best-selling color and I can see why. It's a shimmery brown color that pretty much goes with anything. They are frequently on sale, and even without the sale they are fairly inexpensive (if you're in Korea, not sure about other places). I would highly recommend these!

on 11/30/2012 12:13:00 AM

my friend help me get etude house eyeshadow in B-001 in korea. Not sure how much it was but i am sure it was pretty pretty cheap since i only paid her 50 for eyeshadow, etude house eye primer, kim chi, 5 packs of faceshop eye and lips remover and faceshop blackhead remover!!!

anyway, i love love this eyeshadow! its nice and subtle and perfect for day use. i use it together with urban decay "sin" and it looks great! the glitter goes on smoothly and it stays pretty much. it falls off onto my cheek bones after about 4 hours but it was still ok as the glitter is really fine. i dun really use eyeshadow but the other eyeshadow from faceshop and clinque are really not as nice as this one!

update: got the pk 02 look into my eyes happy peach. nice colour but i prefer the beige one i got. this peach one is a little too light for my face shade. got it at only 2SGD when etude house went on sale in singapore. got the etude golden ratio tear drop poweder 02 brown. it does not drop off if you use primer. but the colour is quite harsh, so use sparingly. the container it comes in sucks though, and the glitter tends to drop out. ugh.

on 11/27/2012 5:44:00 AM

I have the petit darling one, the color is pink (don't remember the exact name) it's a pretty super shimmery pink. Bought it when I was in Korea for around $3.5, super cheap. It's really pigmented, the color show up nicely as well as the shimmer, the texture is smooth, although it's powdery. The packaging also nice and cute too. It's worth a try, recommend it a lot.

I love Etude's eyeshadows, and my favorite ones are the matte and shiny ones..
The matte eyeshadows are long lasting, and we can already get the desired color applied on my lids without having to apply more than once or twice.
The shiny eyeshadows which have slight glitters but still in a natural look, make my eyes look brighter naturally, without looking too much glittery. Eyes look fresh with these eyeshadows. Choose the colors wisely! :)
The only thing that I dislike is the dramatic glittery looking eyeshadows. Once applied, I look like a witch, ready to cast a spell on a princess.
So, the glittery ones are suitable for people who are going to perform on a stage. Best use just for night party, I think.

One more thing about Etude's eyeshadows, I think Etude should have more shades for their eyeshadows. Also, there are Etude's eyeshadows which look too light, almost too much.
But overall, I love the long-lasting effect! :)

on 8/19/2013 11:00:00 PM

I regret not buying more of these. I have the "Look at my Eyes" eyeshadow. It's a peachy coral color and it goes wonderfully with my yellow-ish Chinese skin.

It's kind of sparkly, but not to the point where glitter is falling off my face. It's very subtle- the color and the glitter. I use it for my everyday look, just as a little oomph. It makes me look more awake, too, haha.

It stays on for quite a while on me- about 7 hours. It does fade, but I don't use primer so maybe if I use it I'll get better results. But I'm very pleased with this eyeshadow even without using primer!