Kanebo Inner Balance - Priming Lotion II

3.7

on 2/17/2008 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Inner Balance - Priming Lotion I
I bought this product with great pleasure! But I am a little disappointed. It contains a lot of alchohol, a lot of parabens. It smells bad.
For a plus - it cleans my face good and don't graze after cleancing. That wonders me!
I don't use a foam before it but cleancing milk.

on 7/1/2006 11:09:00 AM

BIG LOVE! keeps my skin hydrated, i look like an delicious red cheeked apple princess with this and the IB Emulsion II over it and i love kanebo for this duo so much

Kanebo sells it's cleansing line as a two-step process. I use the cleansing oil and then the cleansing foam. My face is so clean and prepped that I don't think I need a toner or "priming" lotion. They even say on the box that you do not need a toner. I think it's just a gimmick or a way to get more money out of the consumer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This toner did not work for my sensitive-mild rosacea skin. I was somewhat "put off" by the fragrance and the alcohol that this toner contains. After testing this toner, my skin was dry and irritated. Lancome and Clarins make much better toners that are less expensive and without alcohol.

on 5/23/2003 12:07:00 PM

Wow, does this stuff work. Usually toners just dry out my sensitive slightly dehydrated skin. This seems to hold moisture in thus making my pores look smaller and my skin as plump as I just got out of the shower. It works great under anything(other lotions, primers). I'm buying the full size as soon as my sample is up.

on 5/14/2003 1:51:00 AM

This is a wonderful toner that's part of the Inner Balance line which is part of Kanebo's more upscale division, Kanebo International. I have dry skin and using both morning and night has definitely helped to balance my skin's moisture level out. Smells fabulous, too. Rather pricey for a toner ($45 USD), but somehow feels worth it.