no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

Dec/11/2006

I think this scent is okay. I have smelled better peach scents but I do like to use this one occasionally. I don't know why but the lotion burns my arms so I cannot use it there.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age36-43

EyesBrown

Jun/07/2006

I forgot all about this scent, but always enjoyed wearing it. This smells really great and clean. Always reminds me of the 4th of July for some reason. I guess because I used to buy it during that time years ago, before it got discontiuned. I just found another bottle today at the big sale going on at Bath and Body works! Fun, cool and refreshing! :)

About reviewer (36 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2.0

Jul/23/2005

I would almost be afraid to wear this in the summertime for fear of attracting bees! It's overwhelmingly sweet, I just can't take it really.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

3.0
fromnani51

Jan/30/2005

the smell is okay. you notice the peachness but there is also a smell behind it. I think it may be the aloe vera but I hate it. I won't buy it again but it smells okay so i'll finish it.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

Jan/25/2005

i dont really like this scent because it smells fake, not that peachy.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesHazel

fromGrego

Dec/28/2004

Smells good, plus I got mine during the semiannual sale and I guess they were ringing up wrong, but I got mine for next to nothing.. It was awesome! And the scent, it's nice in peachy... reminds me of the south! Which is good because that is where I live. Would definitely buy again!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

Jul/21/2004

I love the body lotion and shower gel. But this splash smelled just like alcohol. Where is the sweet peachy scent that I got from the body lotion. This stuff stanks and smells like some fake coconut or something. I am so mad that I can't return this. This is the worst product I have ever gotten from Bath and Body works.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Jun/09/2004

I loved all three of these discontinued scents when I first smelled them, and bought this a year ago. The peach smells VERY good - I love everything peach - but it's so overwhelmingly fruity that I find I barely ever wear it. However, since summer's coming around, I may start wearing it again. :) Honeysuckle is my personal favorite of the 3, I must say.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinDry

EyesHazel

Jun/09/2004

I absolutely adore the body splash. Like others, it is the only peach spray that is tolerable and smells authentic. As for the lotion, I don't really care too much for it. It doesn't smell nearly as nice as the spray, but I will buy it anyways because you have to have matching lotion with the body splash. I always use the spray when I need a mood boost and it is basically complimentary …Read more

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesBlue

fromcoley

Jun/02/2004

I bought this in December and I really like it. It smells wonderful. I'm so glad I got the large bottle.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age30-35