MAC Frost Lipstick in New York Apple

Filtered by hair type : Curly
MAC Frost Lipstick in New York Apple
MAC - Lipstick in New York Apple (Frost)Frost Lipstick in New York AppleFrost Lipstick in New York AppleFrost Lipstick in New York Apple

4.8

on 5/27/2007 3:19:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is the only red lipsticks I have ever been able to wear! It's cool toned and bright and texture is smooth and velvety. For reference I'm a pale natural redhead with brown eyes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Gorgeous red shade with shimmer. Not too bright that it's unwearable but bright enough so that it's definitely red. Really flattering on my neutral FFF skin. My only wish for this lipstick that it was more matte so the lasting power would be better. But it's a gorgeous color so I'll deal.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm not a big fan of red lipstick,but this is an exeption. Normally, red lipstick looks too strong on me (and finding the perfect red lipstick is taxing!) but the make up artist recommended this one when I wanted a "power red" lipstick. Lovely, sexy, classy. Perfect. :)

on 3/9/2002 12:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this lipstick! I'm new to reds and was at first very intimidated to wear red lipstick, but this color is very wearable and not too bright! It has brown undertones. I think almost anyone can wear this color.