MAC Cosmetics Frost Lipstick in New York Apple

Filtered by hair type : Straight
MAC Cosmetics Frost Lipstick in New York Apple
MAC - Lipstick in New York Apple (Frost)Frost Lipstick in New York AppleFrost Lipstick in New York AppleFrost Lipstick in New York AppleFrost Lipstick in New York Apple

4.8

on 9/6/2013 5:32:00 PM

I just love this! I have kept at least one in my collection for years now!

on 12/13/2011 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to like this one. It's a very pretty color that shows up quite bright. My problem is that it fades fast, which is unlike other MAC frost lipsticks that generally last all day. It leaves a hideous pink ring around my lips when it fades. Gunna send it back!

on 6/6/2010 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm hardly ever disappointed with the quality of MAC lipsticks. Lovely color, and I think would suit all skin tones. New York Apple is a perfect shade for those who are looking for a red with a pop! Not a true red, but... Hmm.. I'd say a very festive holiday Christmasy Red!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i wasn't suppose to buy any mac products today. i went to macy's to get my clinique stuff and found myself wandering over to the mac counter. i saw this lipstick, tried it and love it!!! i'm a huge fan of lipsticks with shimmer. this one has the perfect amount.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

How great is this lipstick?? I got it on a whim after taking back some of my eyeshadow pots for Back2Mac. I'm surprised I never noticed it sooner. A great pinky berry red with the perfect amount of shimmer. This is perfectly appropriate for daytime in the office I work at but could easily make a transition into a great night lipstick. This is definite HG status and will fit perfectly into my dizzying array of lipsticks I can't seem to live without. Love it!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the first (good) red that I've ever worn. After some disastrous experiments in high school, I finally realized that I needed a pink-based red like this one.... I first picked up New York Apple seven years ago when the sales assistant suggested that it would look great with my cool, PPP skin. He was right! I don't wear it every day, because it stands out more than my usual glosses, but now that it's Fall, I think it adds a little oomph to my darker colored outfits... This is a frost, which is a word I generally shy away from, but you might say this is a more 'sophisticated' frost (i.e., not exactly *sparkly*).

on 9/19/2007 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have a hard time wearing and finding a red coloured lipstick; but needless to say, I LOVE this one. "New York Apple" by MAC is the ONLY red lipstick that I can wear and look glamorous in. I have been using it for the past several years and will continue to buy it. I love it! I hope they don't discontinue this colour!

on 7/3/2007 7:53:00 PM

I love this color!!! Perfect for me. A pink red for cool toned gals.
Love it, love it!!!

on 5/4/2007 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This was a staple for me when I wore lipstick a lot (daily). Now I don't wear lipstick all that much, but this is still "my" red. I love the color and the shimmer. I like to boost/maintain its staying power with the MAC Garnet (discontinued) lip pencil.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is my holy grail lipstick! It's a gorgeous reddish pink that really lights up my face; works with lip liner for a finished, going out look, or alone for natural, "bitten" cherry lips.

Goes on so sheer, but can also be layered for more intense color... PERFECTION!

This is my new holy grail lipstick! I love it THAT much!