MAC Frost Lipstick in New York Apple

Filtered by age: 19-24
MAC Frost Lipstick in New York Apple
MAC - Lipstick in New York Apple (Frost)Frost Lipstick in New York AppleFrost Lipstick in New York AppleFrost Lipstick in New York Apple

4.4

on 7/25/2013 4:10:00 AM

Perfect shade for a night out! This is one of my hubbys favs lol.

on 10/7/2012 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

New York Apple shows up as a light berry wash on my semi-pigmented lips. It has a good amount of raspberry shimmer in it. It is neither moisturizing nor drying on my lips, and is comfortable to wear throughout the day. I usually need to reapply it after about 3-4 hours, but other than that I really love this lipstick for fall and winter. Its a nice way to wear a color on your lips during the day without looking overdone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE this. This makes my whole face pop and perk up. I get compliments on it all the time, too. It isn't fire engine red or brick red so it is safe for those who are not necessarily ready to go the full red. It has a great consistency and lasts. Very pretty.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I like this color because it's not a super bold red. It's one of those red colors that you could wear almost every day if you pleased. It goes on relatively smoothly and lasts for a fairly long time as well.

I'm normally quite wary of red lipsticks because of my cool undertones. Most lipsticks just emphasize how red my face is. However, I found that this lipstick really complemented my skin tone. It's definitely a more raspberry-red color with a shimmery, almost metallic looking finish. It wasn't overbearing for my pale skin and it could be used in a neutral day look! Not vampy at all :)

on 2/7/2010 3:48:00 AM

Personally I did not like this color, I received a very beat up overly used tube as an extra in a swap so no complaints about the price. Just threw it away after the first sanitized use.

on 6/2/2009 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A red lip for those who hate reds.

This is a beautiful metallic red. It's a Frost, so it's not as long lasting as the mattes and satins, but I don't mind reapplying because the color is totally worth it. I would repurchase this one.

on 6/15/2007 6:28:00 PM

This is one of my favorites! It is a beautiful red with some pink tones in it, and it's a frost. It looks wonderful as a play-down red, and looks FANTASTIC with a red gloss overtop.
It is my absolute favorite, and best of all, it's not drying!

Way too dark for me. Im pale - and I wanted something for a "night look", and tried this - SO didnt work on me. I dont even think the color is that cute when applied. :(