The Body Shop Camomile reviving mask [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I have not been a Body Shop fan, as most of the products I come across just have a nice smell, but I decided to give this one a shot as I needed an eye mask, and it was (surprisingly) the cheapest I could find. I am very pleased that I did.

After 5 minutes, puffiness is all gone, and dark circles look much better too. I am not a naturally morning person, but this literally wakes me up-i.e.open my eyes lol! You only need a small amount (about the size of a 5p coin for each eye) every time, and it can be used as often as you want. It lasts for several months, even if you use it every day.

Absolutely brilliant! I would go mad if they ever stop making this! If like me, you are keen on the idea of an eye mask, please give it a go. You won’t regret it!

Oh my god! So my HG!!!! I cannot live without this as it refreshes my eyes so well! They say you should leave it on for 10 minutes, but I find that 30 mins really does the trick for puffiness (I wear it in the morning while I do other things than applying make-up/creams) Excellent product... Btw you only need such a small amount. The bottle is 30 ml, and I've used it everyday for 3 months and I haven't run out yet!

on 2/15/2006 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i just decided to try this out, but i didnt think it would make any difference.But i was pleasantly surprised when i saw the results. it really does work , the puffiness was gone and so were the dark circles from under my eyes.
great product , i will definately buy again !

on 8/19/2005 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is very good. It really help my tired eyes look much more fresher and my friends even commented i look much more brighter. Thanks to this product n i will definitely buy it again. However, find it alittle bit expensive.

on 11/24/2004 1:00:00 PM

I really like this product. I use it when my eyes feel tired, or when my eyes are burning due to my contacts, lack of sleep or the airco. This eyemask really revives the eye-area, making your eyes look fresher, brighter and less tired. It also sinks right into the skin, without leaving a sticky residue. Another plus is the fact that this product comes in a handy tube...the price is also very reasonable, so I would definitely buy this again !!

on 5/13/2003 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Put this one along with your face mask and relax for 10 minutes. Your eyes look younger, tighter and make up lasts longer. The price is very very good, too.
A must have product for the ones with dark circles and puffiness under the eyes