no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/28/2015

Love this scent. I agree with the reviewer who said it's reminiscent of a bubble bath for little girls -- the fragrance brings me back to some sort of cutely-packaged cologne that a babysitter gave me as a gift when I was about nine. But this is what I love about it. It's simple, light and sweet-tart. For me, it smells very much like the flower but with a hint of a berry. It really …Read more

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Dec/24/2010

Love it, wear it every day. Pure, yet intriguing, a bit powdery, but quite long-lasting, especially so when layered with the soap, lotion, and/or talc. I am crossing my fingers this is not being discontinued, because all the Freesia products are currently deep-discounted on the C-M site.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

Sep/23/2006

A nice, sweet freesia floral,but Crabtree & Evelyn's blows this away. A refreshing floral and a decent value for the money. Try Floris of London, too.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2412 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Jan/24/2005

Seems like a good scent for kiddie bubble bath. Sweet, girly & soapy (like shampoo). Seems more like cologne than EdT - I had to apply quite a bit to be able to smell it. Smells somewhat synthetic and cloying to me.

About reviewer (354 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jan/23/2005

Innocent sweetness, but with an almost-fruity, buttery richness. I've never smelled a real freesia flower, so I don't know how accurate a rendition this is, but I can say it smells authentically floral, not chemical or synthetic.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Apr/24/2004

Pure freesia. True to the flower, this fresh, sweet scent is just like sniffing a sprig of freesia. It takes me back to graduate school at Oxford and the bunches of freesia my boyfriend used always to bring me when he visited from London; my dorm room was hardly ever without freesia, This eau de toilette lasts well, too, for several hours, and stays true throughout.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

1.0

May/15/2003

I don't like this freesia. at all. smells to sugary, like candy rather than flowers.

About reviewer (190 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

May/12/2003

Smells exactly like the flower. The bottle is super-pretty too, with an etched design on the front. The only problem I have is that C-M claims this is an eau de parfum, but it only lasts on me for a couple of hours. Smells heavenly, though.

About reviewer (496 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair