Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

3.0

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 12%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

on 4/12/2008 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is just too greasy for those with an oily T-zone. It may be "oil-free" but don't let that fool ya. Stays tacky throughout the day and does not seem to melt into the skin at all. I do like the smell of it though, nice orange scent. I'll just use it on my neck and such. Update: stains my clothes orange. Haven't noticed any breakouts so that's a plus. The search for SS continues....

on 8/12/2007 9:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I used this on vacation recently. Feels super greasy (as most other reviews said) and leaves your face very shiny. It helps to blot a bit after, but yeah that seems like it defeats the purpose of putting it on in the first place. Smells really nice IMO. Didn't seem to break me out. I'm mostly concerned with not breaking out from sunscreens...so I will probably repurchase this.