Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

3.5

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 12%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

on 4/18/2010 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is greasy and it smells like some variety of citrus... which is sort of strange but not bad. Overall, it does a good job and is easy to apply but I wouldn't use this on my face even though it's oil-free because of the grease factor. As a body sunblock it's fine.

on 10/13/2005 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have a dark complexion, but I still use sunscreen to protect my skin. This sunscreen is VERY greasy. It says its oil free, but it really makes your skin shiny. It doesn't break me out or anything, but it makes my face look like an oil slick! I've re-bought it (for the 2nd time) but I won't buy it again, because it feels very heavy on my skin.