Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

2.9

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 12%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

i bought the because i need a sunblock for face and the fact that it said oil-free attracted my to it.this is horrible it's very gresy and leaves my face to shiny the only time i use it is in the winter when my skin gets extra dry and starts to peel.i was so disappointed in this.

what a waste of time! I'm a mom of toddlers and I love using a moisturizer with spf. it cuts down on the time I take getting ready. I wsa at the drugstore and they were out of the spf30 one and I thought of well spf45 will just protect me longer right? ugh! my t zone was an oil slick! it clogged my pores and on top of that the suncreen is not stable!!! this one has gone into my trash and I will not be buying again. I currently use the biore spf30 mois and its wonderful.

I had a horrible allergic reaction to this stuff. My skin isn't normally particularily sensitive, but after using this sunscreen I got hives all over my body, redness, terrible itching, all of which lasted for about three days after I used it. I would NOT recommend it to ANYONE. I can't comment on the effectiveness because I can't tell if my skin is red from sunburn or still red from the hives. Plus it's INCREDIBLY greasy. Okay my skin isn't breaking out-- but oil-free? Are you f-ing kidding me? My face has never been as oily as this stuff made it. Ugh. Worst sunscreen ever. I only bought it because it was on sale-- that'll teach me, I guess.

on 8/16/2005 10:58:00 PM

Oh man, this sunscreen turns me into a greasemonster! It's sooo bad. It even makes the skin on my arms all shiny and sticky looking. It takes forever for your skin to absorb this stuff so you have to wait a while to put on make-up. It also has a really strong "sunscreen'' fragrance that I just don't like. I mean, people don't need to be smelling sunscreen on me. It's just not necessary.

on 10/29/2008 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ugh...I'm never buying anything without consulting MakeupAlley ever again. This stuff is to greasy and it makes me breakout like crazy. I let is sit for 15 min and it still didn't absorb into my skin. The only remotely redeeming factor is that it smells nice but not nice enough to make me repurchase xP .

on 9/6/2008 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff stings like no other on me. I wanted it to work for me b/c I need a high SPF sunscreen since SPF30 doesn't do it anymore. I was really disappointed in this.

on 8/1/2008 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

it's oil-free but it is so greasy. it leaves my skin looking super shiny and oily. Also, it feels pretty heavy. worst sunblock ever! :(

on 4/12/2008 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is just too greasy for those with an oily T-zone. It may be "oil-free" but don't let that fool ya. Stays tacky throughout the day and does not seem to melt into the skin at all. I do like the smell of it though, nice orange scent. I'll just use it on my neck and such. Update: stains my clothes orange. Haven't noticed any breakouts so that's a plus. The search for SS continues....

on 8/16/2005 11:02:00 PM

This stuff left my face greasy, and I have REALLY dry skin so I would not recommend it unless you plan to wear foundation and powder over it. Price was fine, butjust too greasy:(

on 8/4/2005 1:46:00 PM

This sunscreen does the job, but there are definitely better sunblocks out there. Despite it's claim of being non-greasy, this sunblock is possibly one of the greasiest of all the ones I've tried. If you're a leg-crosser, beware. Your legs will feel as if you've slathered olive oil on them! I'd suggest trying Neutrogena's Active Breathable Sunblock instead.