Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

2.9

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 12%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

on 9/21/2010 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have light skin, am prone to sun burn and I am also acne-prone.
Many lotions give me breakouts, but not this one.
I use it on my face every day, and it both protects it from sun damage and moisturizes my skin without breaking me out.
It has a great texture and makes my skin soft, it also smells very nice of citrus.
What I also like about it is that it won't make your skin look greasy as many other sunblock lotions do.
I am on my second bottle of this and I can tell, one will last a year or longer if used only on the face and neck as I do.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

i bought the because i need a sunblock for face and the fact that it said oil-free attracted my to it.this is horrible it's very gresy and leaves my face to shiny the only time i use it is in the winter when my skin gets extra dry and starts to peel.i was so disappointed in this.

on 3/28/2009 5:03:00 PM

HG when it comes to sun screen :D light enoughh for a sunscreen and SPF45!! that's great for the summer. i got mine for $12 around but its probably cause i live in canada =_= i wish i found the one with a tint but they didn't have it so i had to buy the untinted one =.=

what a waste of time! I'm a mom of toddlers and I love using a moisturizer with spf. it cuts down on the time I take getting ready. I wsa at the drugstore and they were out of the spf30 one and I thought of well spf45 will just protect me longer right? ugh! my t zone was an oil slick! it clogged my pores and on top of that the suncreen is not stable!!! this one has gone into my trash and I will not be buying again. I currently use the biore spf30 mois and its wonderful.

on 10/29/2008 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ugh...I'm never buying anything without consulting MakeupAlley ever again. This stuff is to greasy and it makes me breakout like crazy. I let is sit for 15 min and it still didn't absorb into my skin. The only remotely redeeming factor is that it smells nice but not nice enough to make me repurchase xP .

on 9/6/2008 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff stings like no other on me. I wanted it to work for me b/c I need a high SPF sunscreen since SPF30 doesn't do it anymore. I was really disappointed in this.

on 8/1/2008 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

it's oil-free but it is so greasy. it leaves my skin looking super shiny and oily. Also, it feels pretty heavy. worst sunblock ever! :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

when I run out i will try something else.This is too greasy for me.

This is too greasy / sunsreen-y for everyday sun protection. But, this is the sunscreen I use on my face when I'm out in the sun.

I love the orange scent :) Like orange creamsicles! The oil-free formulation does not break me out (yea!) but does leave my face looking shiny.

According to some research I did online, this product protects against UVA and UVB rays, but is moderately unstable (3/10).

on 4/12/2008 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is just too greasy for those with an oily T-zone. It may be "oil-free" but don't let that fool ya. Stays tacky throughout the day and does not seem to melt into the skin at all. I do like the smell of it though, nice orange scent. I'll just use it on my neck and such. Update: stains my clothes orange. Haven't noticed any breakouts so that's a plus. The search for SS continues....