Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

2.0

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 12%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

This is a horrible product. Is there silicone in this? It is so greasy, and floated into my eyes. My eyes are still irritated 2 days later. It is hard to wash off. And the topper, I got a pretty nasty sunburn. I will stick to Coppertone, or Banana Boat. New is not always better.

on 10/13/2005 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have a dark complexion, but I still use sunscreen to protect my skin. This sunscreen is VERY greasy. It says its oil free, but it really makes your skin shiny. It doesn't break me out or anything, but it makes my face look like an oil slick! I've re-bought it (for the 2nd time) but I won't buy it again, because it feels very heavy on my skin.