Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

Filtered by skin type : Other
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

4.4

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 12%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

on 7/12/2004 7:00:00 AM

This is the best sunscreen I've ever used! Not only does it have high SPF, but it keeps my face moisturized the whole day! But be careful not to use too much, or your skin will feel sticky.

on 2/19/2004 6:45:00 AM

I like this one for my body, face, just not around the eyes. It tends to sting them. I very sensitive skin, and LOVE sharing cheaper products, that work, with others with sensitive AND acne prone skin. I know the horror of that combination, so I will share with ALL of you out there, my cheaper.......and, unfortunatly( , more expensive products,( Perricone) that actually work, for us. You know who you are, the ones whose Demetologists look puzzled when
dealing with our countless...."I am getting a rash AND braking out"...phone calls.......

if I have to, I would buy this product again. Up until recently, it was clogging my pores and making me nose extremely oily and greasy, not cool. Today, however, I finally discovered the right way of applying it. The trick is dotting a tiny bit onto each cheek and blending it in thoroughly (upwards circles!)...this way, I found that it totally didn't feel greasy or sticky/filmy like how sunscreen usually feels, and now it feels a lot better. However, I am waiting for the Ultra Sheer Dry Touch SPF 45, so maybe that one works better than this!!

best sunscreen ever, it's not greasy at all, so i can put it on my face and it won't break me out

on 7/1/2003 10:36:00 AM

This is such a great sunblock. I was hating it for awhile because I hadn't figured out how to apply it. The trick is to smear it on and wait about 5 minutes (I usually curl my eyelashes, or moisturize) during this wait, then apply foudation. By that time it looks and feels matte. If you try to rush it, it will feel gross and greasy. I took off one lipstick because it's not waterproof.