Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

3.0

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 12%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

on 9/21/2010 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have light skin, am prone to sun burn and I am also acne-prone.
Many lotions give me breakouts, but not this one.
I use it on my face every day, and it both protects it from sun damage and moisturizes my skin without breaking me out.
It has a great texture and makes my skin soft, it also smells very nice of citrus.
What I also like about it is that it won't make your skin look greasy as many other sunblock lotions do.
I am on my second bottle of this and I can tell, one will last a year or longer if used only on the face and neck as I do.

on 12/27/2007 12:26:00 PM

I may the only one but I really love this stuff. It satisfies my need/craving for sun protection (I'm a cancer-phobe) and doesn't feel as greasy to me as the others I've tried. I didn't break out and it makes my normal/combination skin feel smooth and moisturized.
The high spf rating is the biggest plus for me-- something that's hard to find in a facial moisturizer.

As advertised, lightweight and non-greasy. I went to the zoo on a hot sunny day and applied this sunblock lotion and it felt so light like I didn't have anything on my skin at all, I love the light citrus-y scent this has, unlike the typical sunblock scent you would get from something like banana boat. This is perfect for the face so you won't break out the day after you applied it. I would recommend this to anyone and I would re-purchase it ;] esp. for the summer!

on 6/15/2006 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product. Most sunscreens i've tried are way to heavy on my skin. It has a nice consistency and makes my skin smooth. Great for under makeup. I am very picky about my sunscreens, I always make sure that it is broad spectrum, oil free, light textured, and that it is recognized by the Canadian Dermatology Association. L'oreal Ombrelle was recommended for me by my doctor but it make my face look very oily and feel very heavy.

on 7/12/2004 7:00:00 AM

This is the best sunscreen I've ever used! Not only does it have high SPF, but it keeps my face moisturized the whole day! But be careful not to use too much, or your skin will feel sticky.

on 6/10/2004 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Finally a sunscreen that doesn't break me out! I put this on under my makeup every day and it makes it stay on a lot longer.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i love this sunblock. it doesnt have an offensive smell and it doesnt feel greasy. it does leave a sheen on ur skin like any other sunblock. it moisturizes so i dont need a separate lotion. would buy again.

best sunscreen ever, it's not greasy at all, so i can put it on my face and it won't break me out

on 5/12/2003 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Doesn't feel greasy at all. My only problem is that the amount is small and I could buy a larger bottle of a different brand at a similar price. But this is definitely worth buying again.

on 4/18/2010 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is greasy and it smells like some variety of citrus... which is sort of strange but not bad. Overall, it does a good job and is easy to apply but I wouldn't use this on my face even though it's oil-free because of the grease factor. As a body sunblock it's fine.