Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Healthy Defense Oil-Free Sunblock Lotion SPF 45

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2%, Homosalate 12%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 6% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Methylpropanediol, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance

on 3/28/2009 5:03:00 PM

HG when it comes to sun screen :D light enoughh for a sunscreen and SPF45!! that's great for the summer. i got mine for $12 around but its probably cause i live in canada =_= i wish i found the one with a tint but they didn't have it so i had to buy the untinted one =.=

As advertised, lightweight and non-greasy. I went to the zoo on a hot sunny day and applied this sunblock lotion and it felt so light like I didn't have anything on my skin at all, I love the light citrus-y scent this has, unlike the typical sunblock scent you would get from something like banana boat. This is perfect for the face so you won't break out the day after you applied it. I would recommend this to anyone and I would re-purchase it ;] esp. for the summer!

This is an okay sunblock. Kind of expensive for a drugstore brand, but if it really felt like it was oil free, I would pay the price. Unfortunately, this is not oil free. Pro: it isn't as greasy as some other sunscreens that I've tried. Con: still not matte enough though. Sigh....I'll keep looking for my HG sunblock. I guess this would be ok if you had really dry skin...