3.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I love this colour! It's a great, summery coral and it feels very moisturising. My only complaint is its poor lasting power.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

14 years ago

got this for a buck! pretty color and pigment, nice moisturizing texture.

About reviewer (216 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

15 years ago

I'm still confused about this lipstick. I really like the color in the tube looked natural and somehow find it strange colored on my lips looked a bit fake. it's not exactly the natural color I was looking for but still add something for preppy look. depending on the lighting it seems to be changing. the texture and the finish is nice... will use it all somehow Update: really like the color after all

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

15 years ago

Okay I don't know why this has been getting bad reviews, maybe it is because it is too warm toned for cool tones. I digress though because it is a nice pinky peach, coral for my warm complexion and my favorite shade out of the wetshine line. It can be a little dry though if your lips aren't in good condition, so I suggest putting a little gloss over it. If it suits you and you love wearing corals, you are going to love it!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

1.0

16 years ago

Blech. I bought this because some magazine (can't remember which one) used it on Drew Barrymore for the cover. It looked good on her, but it's pink-orange on me. Orange is the absolute last color I need near my face.

About reviewer (332 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

3.0

16 years ago

Actually, I like this lipstick. It's actually flattering on me and doesn't really show up a whole lot. It's shiny and looks good in the summer. i have other colors I like better, but it's a good neutral look for me.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

16 years ago

An awful colour, way to peachy, that looks like the cheap lipsticks that little girls wear (may work for them, but not for me!) Not sheer enough to offset the horrible salmon colour. Gross!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther