Napoleon Perdis Shimmery Body Lotion

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

on 5/12/2003 1:55:00 AM

I'm quite impressed with this shimmery body lotion. I'm usually not too interested in such products- most have zero staying power for me.

This has *amazing* staying power. The shimmer is really intense but pretty, and is a gorgeous silvery-gold color suspended in a green (yes, green) moisturising gel formula. The green doesn't transfer when applied though- it's more or less clear.

My only concern is the fragrance- it's a strong-ish gardenia scent, which may not appeal to all. I only wear it with Chanel Gardenia and Marc Jacobs- fragrances with soft floral notes. continued >>

on 5/11/2003 10:19:00 AM

This really surprised me when I first pumped it out - it's green!! How many body lotions are green?! But anyway, the scent is "gardenia" so maybe they tinted it green to go along with the whole garden-theme? Hrmm.
Anyway, the lotion is pretty liquidy, but not runny - this makes it glide easily on the skin. The downpoint that I must note is that it doesn't absorb very quickly, and feels sort of greasy on the skin for about 5 mins before it absorbs. Not a big deal, but it might be annoying if you're in a rush. Still, the texture is nice and the scent is light and pleasant. The shimmer in this is *incredible* though! It has tons and tons of microshimmer and boy this has AMAZING staying power. At the end of the day, my body is still shimmery. The good thing about it is that it'is not OTT chunky shimmer. It's more of a very very fine subtle but noticable silver shimmer - very pretty. continued >>

Popular Lotions / Creams