Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer

Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer

3.2

Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium Edta.

on 7/14/2016 10:05:00 AM

Honestly one of the best luxury primer I have tried, so smooth on the skin, pleasant scent and very luxurious packaging. The only downfall is the price but very worth the splurge.

on 4/8/2016 11:11:00 PM

I tried a sample of this primer and unfortunately it broke me out pretty badly with one use. The primer definitely has a scent, which isn't terrible, but I prefer my face products to have no fragrance added as it's just more chance of being irritated. I did notice that my skin was definitely much less oily than usual, however my foundation didn't seem to really last any longer than a regular day. I may have kept using the primer just for the oil reduction but the breakout was noticeably from this product and so I would not recommend for anyone that's acne prone. I also would not buy this even if it didn't break me out, as I feel it's super overpriced for what it does.

To Read all 155 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the stuff!! Moisturises, smells good and doesn't feel all siliconey. Helps make up glide on and so you use less product. Hydrates so you don't get creasing and lasts forever. I sometimes mix this with foundation to give a sheer glow. The packaging is cute. It is pricey but honestly, it lasts forever. It took me so long to go through my last one!

on 10/31/2015 11:12:00 PM

BEST! Hydrates and works with my oily skin. It allows for my foundation to glide on and blend easily with awesome lasting power. It is expensive but I try to purchase the old (white) bottles when I can because they are cheaper then the pretty gold ones. I've been using it for almost 6 years and still love it. I use Napoleon Stick #2 foundation and recently M.A.C Pro Longwear Liquid #NC25 foundation. I mix some foundation and primer together even after initially applying primer for a great healthy glowing look.

on 6/6/2015 3:22:00 AM

I purchased this product 2 times just to have it in my bag, I love napoleon items (usually). However this product just doesn't work. I thought all primers were like this one, until I tried Mac's fix + . I really love Mac's fix +. I tried other primers after that and felt stupid for thinking all primers were like this one lmao.

This product is just a face cream of some sort. It makes my face itchy too

So I thought to try the primer under my foundation today and then sprayed it with fix + , the results weren't so good. The whole routine works better without this product. It even made the pores more visible (and other bad stuff).

So far I love Mac's fix + , I put it on before and after makeup, it's so NICE:) it gives a wet look (but dries nice)

P.S I don't work for Mac

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

HG primer, doesn't break me out, doesn't feel weird and fake and slippery. Nice, light, fresh, brightening, and keeps my foundation locked to my face all day (even when it rains!) Definitely worth the money. Gives a poreless effect to Nars Sheer Glow.

I love this primer it is the first 100% HG foundation primer for me, I first tried it in the May glossybox and at first I dismissed it due to the smell a few weeks later I was cleaning out my stash for spring/summer cleaning and I figured I would give it a fair shot. I used it and I felt it held on my MUFE HD foundation really well I was impressed and day by day I went threw my foundations and only found that my two BB creams it was a tad to much with them but I can use this year round in the summer I skip morning moisterizer and use this in its place, then in winter I use this and moisturizer also in winter I can use this with BB creams which is nice. It is thin but not greasey I really enjoy it a lot. Though pricey at $48 it is in clearance at my ulta a lot so when I saw it last time I bought two for 52.31 tax included but I would for sure buy this sale or no sale.

I really love this primer because works really well. It's a hydrating primer and has the consistency of a thin lotion and is very similar to Embryolisse Lait-Concentre, except less greasy-feeling. I love the Lait-Concentre, I even bought another one, but the NP is in ways better. It also smells really similar to the lait-concentre.

This does a great job at hydrating your skin and KEEPING it hydrated. Sometimes, in the past, I've felt a bit tight around my face after awhile but with this primer I feel amazing and moisturized all day.

It's an expensive purchase and I got two of these sample sizes, but I'm definitely going to have to dish out some money on just a primer. I highly recommend this!

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I got a sample of this product in the May Glossybox Subscription. I used this under my makeup the day I received it because I was super excited to try it, as I am a primer junkie. Didn't think much of it when applying it as I usually wait a little bit after I apply my primer to start my foundation. My makeup lasted it's normal wear so it wasn't something to write home about. The allergic reaction, on the other hand, was HORRENDOUS. My skin can take a beating without getting any type of allergic reaction to products. Under my makeup, my skin so raw. The skin under my eyes and around my mouth were red sore blotches. UGH so disappointed. **PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE test this product out on a place other than your face before purchasing!!!** You face will thank you!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

All-time favorite primer! Controls my oily skin, hydrates my skin well, allows for my foundation to glide on and blend easily, and has a great lasting power. Pricey, but well worth it! Will purchase over and over.