The Body Shop Passionflower edp

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/27/2004 10:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Very floral, with a hint of fruitiness. Great for those who want to smell differently from others, as this veers away from the current fruity scent trend. I have the spray version, and my problem with this is that the smell doesn't last long! A couple of hours maximum. Sad because this is pretty pricey (about USD19 after 30% off) for a small bottle.

on 3/8/2004 8:48:00 PM

When I was last in The Body Shop, I was debating whether or not to get Passionflower or Lemon Tea. Sticking with my "comfort zone" of floral/fruity scents,I chose Passionflower. It is a pleasant, grapefruity-floral, but it doesn't last long on me(I got the EDP formulation). Addtionally, it dawned on me(after the fact),that this scent is *very* similar to Calgon's Fresh Sorbet! Save yourself some bucks(like $20+!!)and go with the Fresh Sorbet splash if you like the Passionflower....

on 1/14/2004 10:02:00 AM

Sprayed this from a tester didn't think much of this at first as it smelt quite like a generic citrus floral..(maybe cos my nose was already affected by the strong lemon tea just before) but the scent soon settled down to a pleasant unique one not unlike ralph!(i just adore ralph..but a tad too pricey..=)maybe it's my body chemistry i dunno, but i'm totally amazed.. am sooo going to get a bottle of it!

on 6/27/2003 3:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Reminds me of Escada's Ibiza Hippie, but less fruity and more floral (also cheaper). Will have to test a few more times before I can totally make up my mind about it.EDIT 11/4/03: Much more of a fruity-floral mix than Ibiza Hippie, which smells more of a straight-up fruit fragrance. Also a bit more subtle. continued >>

on 6/25/2003 9:56:00 AM

I love the smell of this scent. Fruity and floral! And the packaging is excellent too!