Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey Pour Homme

L'eau D'issey Pour Homme

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I work for a department store and a few of my customers stated that this is the best cologne on the market. After that point, I had to try it. Its a very safe, light, and citrus based scent. I much prefer Armani Aqua Di Gio.

on 1/13/2015 1:23:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I have never written a review here before, but when this one popped up after I logged on today, I decided to give it a whirl. So, I hope you won’t mind a review from someone decidedly on the other side of the gender fence from the typical poster here. This fragrance is one of my all-time favorites and is my absolute favorite summer-time scent. While the sample size is fairly small (DW and, to a lesser extent, my daughter), I can say that the scent is unique, most excellent, and quite irresistible. While I cannot report any instances of “bone jumping” occurring whilst wearing this (being somewhat dangerous for a pair of senior citizens), I can say that DW does tend to snuggle a little closer and DD does tend to hug a little longer when I use this fragrance. I have also gotten compliments from others when I wear this, and these are especially rewarding when they come from members of the (much, much) fairer sex. IMHO, any DH/BF/SO who would not wear this – especially when asked by one of the beautiful young ladies who frequent this site – is absolutely out of their minds. This fragrance is expensive but is absolutely worth it. I have all the other products – body wash, after shave (both types), and deodorant - and they all are exquisite. Unfortunately, these can be hard to find nowadays, other than in gift sets. I also have the summer “sport” version of this fragrance. It is a little lighter and is also quite nice, but the original is still the best, IMO.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My boyfriend wears this and it's absolutely mesmerizing. A lot of high end colognes have a strong musky smell to them. This one doesn't. But it still has that masculine touch. I love it so much I bought him another bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

While leafing through a magazine one day in 2010, I was all of a sudden grasped by a startlingly intense memory of studying at East China Normal University in Shanghai. It took me a minute to realize that the memory was triggered by the smell of L'eau D'issey Pour Homme's advertisement sample. This smells exactly like the air in the dorms at my old university. Cleaning oil, Chinese cigarettes, trees and the ozone smell of air conditioning.

Tobacco is very present and lingers over 24 hours with a steadily decreasing lemony sage. Orange oil is present immediately, then fades. This perfume does not open up or evolve particularly, but the steadfastness of the lemon shimmer over the tobacco is unusual.

I love the way my bf smells wearing this!!!! I really can't resist to its smell

on 10/22/2011 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells amazing. I challenge you not to jump your boy's bones when he wears this.

on 8/12/2010 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First cologne I bought my husband and I still beg for him to agree to a refill!!! He does not... but hey, there will come a time when I get my way again...
It is very sexy, sophisticated and clean - 3 things I can't resist! definitely deserves 5 lippies!

on 6/9/2010 10:32:00 AM

This is a warm, sexy fragrance that smells great on me. It lasts a long time, though is not strong like on others, though probably due to my own body chemistry. It is a unique fragrance, especially for a men's spray. I first smelled this on my favorite sa, and knew I had to have it. It reminds me of mac (the sa works at mac), color, freedom, bending the rules, sex, and newness. This is one of my favorite perfumes, ever.

on 5/29/2010 1:05:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! at first I wasnt sold (my husband kept raving about it) but after him wearing it for a bit, I love it. It seems so...like him haha. i think this is when a fragrance is a great one, when it reminds you of someone you love. and this does it. My all time fav male fragrance, I will continue to insist he wears this! (only downside is the price AUS$150!!!)

on 2/14/2010 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Love this cologne especially for the first few hours. I wear the 2009 Summer Edition of this and it is the bomb! A lot more subtle and a lot less floral in its dry down.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Touch for Men

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Top Rated Fragrance