Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/14/2004

Really love this product for a natural look- i line with a q-tip on my outer upper lashline and smudge to bring out the shimmer. A beautiful copper brown with golden shimmer.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

fromkaestu

Feb/12/2004

This is one of my favorite shadows to use as a wet or dry e/l. On me it looks like a warm, coppery, brown and really brings out my eyes. I wear it with X e/s, Stila Jezebel e/s, or MAC Melon pigment. I can also wear it in the crease but I really have to put it on with a light hand and then blend blend blend blend. It is very pigments so a little goes a long way!

About reviewer (159 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

fromacm77

Feb/05/2004

BEAUTIFUL shimmery, slightly coppery brown. I love this shade!

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

Jan/08/2004

Yay, I love this color despite its ugly name. It is a beautiful coppery brown. I love using it as a liner or a pretty smoky eye. Definitely a nice dynamic brown.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairRed

Nov/07/2003

Roach is a really nice dark warm brown color, and it looks great with neutral shades such as the Midnight Cowboy Rides Again and Sin.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

Oct/26/2003

Despite its ugly name, Roach is a beautiful shade! It's the perfect reddish brown to use on the crease. It adds depth, has no glitter, slight shimmer only. It's soft, blendable, and goes on smooth, like all other UD eyeshadows. With X on the lids, it makes a great day look.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

Oct/15/2003

Can't understand why this e/s doesn't have more reviews! Roach is such a gorgeous color, though I like the way it looks in the pot a bit better than it does on my skin. The color is somewhere in between a burgundy and a deep bronzy brown. I like to use it in the crease or as a liner since I'm a bit too pale to pull it off as a wash. Looks great combined with neutral shades.

About reviewer (460 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jun/02/2003

This shadow works beautifully as a liner while using brown shadows (especially with Stila Grace). I have wore it as a wash before, but the look is a little too dramatic for me. I would buy this again, although I don't think I'll ever run out.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Apr/03/2003

Here I go, using eyeshadow where it shouldn't be used again...
Roach worked ok for me as an eyeshadow. The shade made my eyes look undescribably strange... didn't look like me. So, I improvised and realized it was a great contour/bronzing powder. Like with Gash for blush, you have to use a light hand b/c the concentrated pigment will get too dark on your face really quickly. But a …

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Warm