Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/02/2004

Roach is a shimmery copper brown shade of eyeshadow. It has a slight reddish undertone to it but it doesnt make you look sickly at all. I find this a little too light for eyeliner but it looks great in the crease. Not too dark or too light but just the right amount of color. This goes on smoothly and is easy to blend. No glitter in this color! Retails for $15 and comes in a silver flip top …Read more

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromSkrink

Sep/10/2004

I can`t imagine anyone not being able tofind a use for and fall in love with this e/s !

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairOther

EyesHazel

Aug/23/2004

Love this warm reddish brown shimmer. I really like that this brown does not tend toward a grey, but toward red. Makes it rich and warm. The shimmer is also not glittery which is sometimes a deterent for me with UD. This color is a good staple to dress up or down. I use it wet as a liner too. I would definitely purchase again. (Also, love it with a wash of MAC Shroom, and UD Eldorado at the …Read more

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromnaima

Aug/02/2004

This eye shadow is right up my alley! Roach is a yucky name, but this eye shadow is anything but! This deep brown with a tinge of burgandy works well on my GGG lids as a wash, crease, outer v color and a liner; it's so versatile! And, the shimmery — not glittery — shade can easily go from natural to dramatic. On top of all of this, it's long-wearing. A definite winner!

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinOther

HairBlack

Jul/18/2004

This is the best brown shadow I own... I love it! Very versatile-- nice as both a wash and a more dramatic, wet look. Beautiful on my medium dark olive skim.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromshr1ne

Jul/13/2004

I have so many brown shadows this is my favorite. Its mesmorizing.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

HairRed

EyesGreen

Jun/06/2004

I love this colour! Shimmery reddish brown, very versatile. I like to use it as a crease colour, layered over a shimmery beige shadow (the lighter shade in clinique's Like Mink e/s duo). Also works well as a liner. UD Rocks~!

About reviewer (157 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

Apr/28/2004

LOVE this shade! it's a great crease color which some of UD's other sparkly natural colors. it's a perfect chocolate brown with a tiny amount of red with small copper sparkles in it (not chunky ones like some UD shades). it was also pretty effective as a light wash, despite it's dark color. don't be grossed out by the name, it's worth checking out!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Mar/06/2004

LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeshadow!

It's the prettiest brown shimmer eyeshadow!!!

It goes wonderfully well with NARS lola lola!

Gorgeous

About reviewer (18 reviews)

HairBlack

2.0

Mar/05/2004

Roach is a coppery brown colour. Just like the other 10 coppery brown colours I already have here at home. Nothing special AT ALL. I wish these were sold in Canada so that I could actually see them instead of a centimetre swatch that never really looks quite like the colour that you get. Frusterating!!

I am putting mine up for swap now...

I am putting

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (747 reviews)

Age25-29