Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/28/2006

This definatly gets my vote. VERY cool color!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

Jun/24/2006

Roach is a rich chocolate brown with some red tones - very unique as far as brown eyeshadows go. It goes on with a satiny sheen that's very pretty. I'm just a little surprised that this colour doesn't seem to last well on me, even with UD's Primer Potion underneath.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (334 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Dark

HairBrown

EyesBlack

Apr/27/2006

I love the color - It looks almost brown but has some plummy warmth in it. It has a great sheen and I think looks fantastic on.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBlond

Dec/22/2005

One of my favorites! I love it in the outer V and crease. I pair it with X or Chopper. It is shimmery, a bit of red in it also. I love this brown, the reason I started in on UD!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age

HairBrunette

Sep/15/2005

Such a beautiful color! Reminds me heavily of Stila Barefoot Contessa, a dark burgundy brown. If you have Barefoot, you could probably do without this shade, but otherwise, a great red based brown with a smooth texture.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (455 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

EyesOther

Apr/29/2005

I'm wearing this shadow for the first time today. It's such a great brown. I wish it had a different name, but I do love the feel of it, as well as its staying power. I also like the cute subway token packaging. I know this will be a staple. So glad I chose this instead of Stila twig.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Other

Apr/12/2005

A very shimmery reddish medium brown, turning into my absolute favorite brown shadow. Smooth velvety texture, very easy to blend.
<p>
Looks great paired with Urban Decay X eyeshadow. Works well on my skintone, and I imagine it would work well on many others as well. I'm LLL, NC20.
<p>
Will repurchase since I only have this in a small size (one of the UD Face …

About reviewer (239 reviews)

HairBrown

Mar/28/2005

Out of all the eyeshadows I have (which is a lot!) i ALWAYS use this one. It's such a beautiful color that I get complimented on all the time. The texture is very smooth and velvety. I've repurchased this and will continue doing so.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

HairBlack

3.0

Jan/05/2005

A nice reddish brown with gold undertones. The quality is the same as all Urban Decay shadows; soft, velvety, highly pigmaneted and easy to blend.

I have this in my Sell Out face case and I dropped it when I hadn't had it long and Roach crumbled and broke and I losty half of it. I've dropped my face cases a few times before and never broken anything so I was suprised by …

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

Dec/19/2004

I have this in the Sell Out Case and I <3 it! Paired with X e/s, it's the perfect everyday look. Nicely pigmented and has to be one of the easiest e/s EVER to blend with. I would marry it if I could. Seriously!

About reviewer (758 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm