Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/10/2007

This is such a pretty bronzy brown and I love the way it compliments my dark eyes. They are dark brown with a hint of red. Flawless texture and highly pigmented. I like to pair this with my Hard Candy Old Skool quad. The only problem...I HAAAATE THE NAME. It really gives me the creeps. I HATE cockroaches, why the hell would you name a beauty product after an insect????!! The name alone almost …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (375 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Sep/08/2007

Super color for green eyes! I love pairing this coppery bronze color with toasted. Roach can sometimes look heavy on by itself, but toasted seems to bring the beauty of this color out. Hm... does roach really look like the color of a fatty? I'm gonna have to notice that next time I smoke one.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Aug/11/2007

I wear this color almost every day. I used to wear this with shotgun eyeshadow, until they discontinued it :(. Now I wear it on the outer part of my lids with sin eyeshadow on the inner lid. I love this purple/reddish color.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

Jul/13/2007

I love love love this eye shadow! I have green eyes and it really makes my eyes pop... when I wear this I use Lacome Bronze eyeliner and then I layer Roach over the eyeliner on both the top and bottom... it lasts all night!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

May/27/2007

I love this eye shadow! It's an orangey- brown. The texture is awesome.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

Feb/01/2007

I resisted buying this shadow for a long time because of the name ;), but I am so glad I did. Roach is a gorgeous coppery brown. It really makes my blue eyes pop, and the shadow LASTS with lots of pigment. This is definitely one of my favorite shadows now.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Jan/28/2007

I really like this eyeshadow! The color brings out my green eyes. Definitely one of my favorite shadows!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (128 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

Dec/06/2006

This is my favorite eyeshadow. I have pale skin and dark eyes, and it looks great. It lasts a long time too, which is always a plus. I like to pair it with YDK or MAC's Retrospeck in the corners of my eye. Mine broke when it still had a bunch left in it but I will definitely repurchase this. Oh! And very cute packaging!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

Nov/04/2006

Man! I don't know why or how but my Urban Decay Roach shadow is oh so similar to Stila Barefoot Contessa and MAC Twinks (bronzey plum brown) I see absolutely <i>no</i> traces of red whatsoever. Strange? I think so.<p>
Regardless of the above statement, UD Roach is one of my alltime favorite shadows. I love the complexity of this shadow. It is so many thing depending on …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (169 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

Jul/24/2006

One of my all-time favorite eyeshadows.
This is a rich cocoa brown, but not a straight up brown- it's somewhat purple and reflect gold just a bit; a very rich, sumptuous color.
Looks great with my brown eyes and pale olive skin. Unlike other purle-ish browns it doesn't make me look bruised or sick.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium