no images

price range

Reviews

fromkmb96

Aug/10/2014

I find that gel liners are more easy to get on, but i needed a smudgeproof, longwear black. With my little trick, this worked perfectly! Great for everyday wear, and decently priced! I use many of this brand's products and this was another great buy :)

**Trick for getting on difficult liners: Using a handheld lighter, hold the pencil about an inch away for the flame and spin in a …

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Mar/08/2009

LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner! goes on smooth and lasts all day. It does not smear or give me "racoon" eyes at the end of the day. Price is not tooo bad at $15.00, totally worth ever penny! It's just too bad that it doesn't come with an eyeliner brush.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal

2.0

Feb/29/2008

This eye liner is not great. I had to push so hard to get it on my eye lids--to me not a desireable trait. Even then the color just looked kind of gross (I bought it in Slate). Kind of a grayish brown. I was not a fan. I will not buy again.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

Apr/03/2005

This is a good long lasting a well colored liner but I had trouble getting it to go on. I had to warm between my fingers a couple of times before it would give me a consistent line. I wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

HairBrunette

fromglow16

Feb/04/2005

i bought this in black and i love it. it dosent smear unless im sweating a lot and it lasts a long time.

UPDATE: I bought this a year ago and i still have a lot left of it and i love it!!!!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29

EyesHazel

Aug/30/2004

I bought the black cake eyeliner. I think this works better than a liquid or gel eyeliner because it dries into a powder and will not find it to smear.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/19/2004

I like this powder eye liner in Ebony very much. It stays on forever & is very easy to use. Because it's a powder you have better control. It's easy to smude it & goes on better than a pencil, which sometimes can pull & tug at my eyes. The price was a little expensive, but it's a generous size that should last for a long time.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age44-55

HairRed

Jan/24/2004

Reviewing Studio Gear Brown Cake eyeliner. I went to Ulta to check out a shadow recommended by another MUA'er but decided on this instead. It is a very dark brown, densely pigmented cake. I dipped the brush into the cake, tapped it off, and then smooshed it into the back of my hand, it then was very easy to apply it to my eyes - very smooth (a Trish McEvoy SA showed me this technique, it …Read more

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromguil

Jun/23/2003

I just got the cake eyeliner in Black, it is fantastic. Long wearing, doesn't run/smudge, and goes on clean.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

May/10/2003

Got this in blue grey and it really brings out my blue eyes. Very impressed with this eyeliner.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age36-43