Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

3.3

I have seen many good reviews about it. Sadly it has disappointed me quite a bit because it has too much of the melon and too little of raspberry smell. Is it just me?

I bought this on a whim YEARS ago right before they were about to discontinue it because it was on sale. And I LOVED it, so sad its not as available, the lotion was great, scent lasted a long time and it DOES take me back when i smell it! If I am lucky enough to come across it at VS I will definitely pick some up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's an ok scent but nothing special. An extremely light melon fragrance with a small hint of soft florals. Because it's so light its hard to detect, needless to say I don't grab for this one often. UPDATE(8/3/05): I'm giving it an extra lippie because it's one of the only scents my boyfriend actually likes, and that's amazing! So if it makes him happy, it makes me happy. =)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this for a year now and thought I'd review it since I just stalked up again at the semi anual sell. I love everything in this the only bad thing they disc. it befor ethey started comming out with the favorited in an edt. God I would love to smell that! The first time my BF smelled it he's like you smell great you smell pink..I LMAO and was like it's called Pretty in Pink and he started to laugh. I find this pairs nicely with my avon far away perfume.

This smells sweet and floral-melony like...very girly! WTF IS WRONG WITH Victoria's Secret for DISCONTINUING some of these nice scents! I'M PISSED...PLEASE BRING THEM BACK! :*(

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ewww.
I don't like this scent at ALL. It smells like I'm inside a nail salon!
How gross!