Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

This is fresh and bright fruity floral with notes of watermelon, lily of the valley and rasberries. I really love this! I love scent of watermelon so as soon as I smelled a tester at VS store, i grabbed bottle of edt. I loved it so much that I went back and bought shower gel, body butter and body cream.
I can definately smell watermelon and rasberries, very bright and fruity. Lotion and shower gel actually smell more fruity and edt I detect more floral notes but its still lovely. Perfect for summer. It reminds me of one of the Calgon's body sprays that I think was discountinued, Brazilian Beauty. Unfortunately, scent is very fleeing which is usually the case with VS scents but I just reapply several times during the day.
One thing i don't care for is VS body lotion and body cream are nearly identical-both rather watery and don't moistrurize well. I bought body butter and really like it-its more like heavy body cream, i prefer it over BBW body butter. I think this will last me a while but I will definately try to repurchase if its available at their sales again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Oh man, this scent was great. I still have some left! It is a fresh scent that is great for spring and summer. It sort of reminds me of bubble gum. I wonder if VS will ever bring it back because it was pretty popular for awhile. I would repurchase if it were available.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pretty in Pink is a fun, pretty, feminine type of scent. However, it is way too sweet for me to re-buy, making it smell really juvenile out of the bottle. Luckily the bubblegum sweetness disappears once the scent dries down, and I do like the fresh melon undertones. Romantic Wish is waayy better in my opinion, for those of you who are looking for a melon type of fragrance.

This is a sweet and very pretty, feminine fragrance--just as the name implies. I am usually not into scents that are not as sweet as this, but do not let that scare you away. It is still refreshing and easy to wear. Lasting power is so-so, like most VS splashes. I smell soft florals and watermelon. That makes it slightly like Romantic Wish (one of my favorite Secret Garden scents), but this is not quite as deep. Pretty in Pink makes me feel girlier, which is nice from time to time. It is strange they haven't kept this scent around!

I love it!

I didn't know this was discontinued! :( I was seriously looking into buying it. Oh well.

Popular Fragrances