Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was my HG perfume back in the 11th grade & saw it @ VS last week during the semi annual sale & had to cop it! PIP is a very sweet candy yet floral scent (hints of peony I believe). Memories of sitting in class & everyone asking who has bubble gum came to mind! Its a very feminine, flirty upbeat scent that will turn heads! VS needs to bring this back most definitely!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Oh man, this scent was great. I still have some left! It is a fresh scent that is great for spring and summer. It sort of reminds me of bubble gum. I wonder if VS will ever bring it back because it was pretty popular for awhile. I would repurchase if it were available.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pretty in Pink is a fun, pretty, feminine type of scent. However, it is way too sweet for me to re-buy, making it smell really juvenile out of the bottle. Luckily the bubblegum sweetness disappears once the scent dries down, and I do like the fresh melon undertones. Romantic Wish is waayy better in my opinion, for those of you who are looking for a melon type of fragrance.

Popular Fragrances