Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

I wish they'd bring this back! It's one of the few VS scents I genuinely like. It has fruity notes, but smells like bubble-gum to me. I wore it in the summer time with my $3 Prince Machabelli Cotton Candy body spray. The combo is fresh and sweet!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I loveeeee this scent! I bought a large lot of it after I read reviews on here about it! I cannot believe it's been discontinued I'd rather have some others from VS d/c than this scent! The boyfriend even loves it.

This is fresh and bright fruity floral with notes of watermelon, lily of the valley and rasberries. I really love this! I love scent of watermelon so as soon as I smelled a tester at VS store, i grabbed bottle of edt. I loved it so much that I went back and bought shower gel, body butter and body cream.
I can definately smell watermelon and rasberries, very bright and fruity. Lotion and shower gel actually smell more fruity and edt I detect more floral notes but its still lovely. Perfect for summer. It reminds me of one of the Calgon's body sprays that I think was discountinued, Brazilian Beauty. Unfortunately, scent is very fleeing which is usually the case with VS scents but I just reapply several times during the day.
One thing i don't care for is VS body lotion and body cream are nearly identical-both rather watery and don't moistrurize well. I bought body butter and really like it-its more like heavy body cream, i prefer it over BBW body butter. I think this will last me a while but I will definately try to repurchase if its available at their sales again.