Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.1

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was my HG perfume back in the 11th grade & saw it @ VS last week during the semi annual sale & had to cop it! PIP is a very sweet candy yet floral scent (hints of peony I believe). Memories of sitting in class & everyone asking who has bubble gum came to mind! Its a very feminine, flirty upbeat scent that will turn heads! VS needs to bring this back most definitely!!!

I wish they'd bring this back! It's one of the few VS scents I genuinely like. It has fruity notes, but smells like bubble-gum to me. I wore it in the summer time with my $3 Prince Machabelli Cotton Candy body spray. The combo is fresh and sweet!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Oh man, this scent was great. I still have some left! It is a fresh scent that is great for spring and summer. It sort of reminds me of bubble gum. I wonder if VS will ever bring it back because it was pretty popular for awhile. I would repurchase if it were available.

Smells great in the bottle, but becomes less sweet and different on my skin. It's not terrible but I wouldn't rebuy.

One of the few VS scents I like. It is a sweet, fresh scent.

I agree. This was one of VS's better scents. I stocked up at the semi-annual sale. The scent sort of reminds me of Garnier Fructis hair products.

This smells sweet and floral-melony like...very girly! WTF IS WRONG WITH Victoria's Secret for DISCONTINUING some of these nice scents! I'M PISSED...PLEASE BRING THEM BACK! :*(

I didn't know this was discontinued! :( I was seriously looking into buying it. Oh well.