Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

Filtered by skin type : Dry

4.5

This is fresh and bright fruity floral with notes of watermelon, lily of the valley and rasberries. I really love this! I love scent of watermelon so as soon as I smelled a tester at VS store, i grabbed bottle of edt. I loved it so much that I went back and bought shower gel, body butter and body cream.
I can definately smell watermelon and rasberries, very bright and fruity. Lotion and shower gel actually smell more fruity and edt I detect more floral notes but its still lovely. Perfect for summer. It reminds me of one of the Calgon's body sprays that I think was discountinued, Brazilian Beauty. Unfortunately, scent is very fleeing which is usually the case with VS scents but I just reapply several times during the day.
One thing i don't care for is VS body lotion and body cream are nearly identical-both rather watery and don't moistrurize well. I bought body butter and really like it-its more like heavy body cream, i prefer it over BBW body butter. I think this will last me a while but I will definately try to repurchase if its available at their sales again.

I bought this on a whim YEARS ago right before they were about to discontinue it because it was on sale. And I LOVED it, so sad its not as available, the lotion was great, scent lasted a long time and it DOES take me back when i smell it! If I am lucky enough to come across it at VS I will definitely pick some up!

Popular Fragrances