Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

3.9

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I'm not liking this scent at all. To me, it smells like alcohol. Might be going up for swap....

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ewww.
I don't like this scent at ALL. It smells like I'm inside a nail salon!
How gross!

I have seen many good reviews about it. Sadly it has disappointed me quite a bit because it has too much of the melon and too little of raspberry smell. Is it just me?

I wish they'd bring this back! It's one of the few VS scents I genuinely like. It has fruity notes, but smells like bubble-gum to me. I wore it in the summer time with my $3 Prince Machabelli Cotton Candy body spray. The combo is fresh and sweet!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pretty in Pink is a fun, pretty, feminine type of scent. However, it is way too sweet for me to re-buy, making it smell really juvenile out of the bottle. Luckily the bubblegum sweetness disappears once the scent dries down, and I do like the fresh melon undertones. Romantic Wish is waayy better in my opinion, for those of you who are looking for a melon type of fragrance.

Smells great in the bottle, but becomes less sweet and different on my skin. It's not terrible but I wouldn't rebuy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's an ok scent but nothing special. An extremely light melon fragrance with a small hint of soft florals. Because it's so light its hard to detect, needless to say I don't grab for this one often. UPDATE(8/3/05): I'm giving it an extra lippie because it's one of the only scents my boyfriend actually likes, and that's amazing! So if it makes him happy, it makes me happy. =)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was my HG perfume back in the 11th grade & saw it @ VS last week during the semi annual sale & had to cop it! PIP is a very sweet candy yet floral scent (hints of peony I believe). Memories of sitting in class & everyone asking who has bubble gum came to mind! Its a very feminine, flirty upbeat scent that will turn heads! VS needs to bring this back most definitely!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I loveeeee this scent! I bought a large lot of it after I read reviews on here about it! I cannot believe it's been discontinued I'd rather have some others from VS d/c than this scent! The boyfriend even loves it.

I bought this on a whim YEARS ago right before they were about to discontinue it because it was on sale. And I LOVED it, so sad its not as available, the lotion was great, scent lasted a long time and it DOES take me back when i smell it! If I am lucky enough to come across it at VS I will definitely pick some up!