Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

3.9

I wish they'd bring this back! It's one of the few VS scents I genuinely like. It has fruity notes, but smells like bubble-gum to me. I wore it in the summer time with my $3 Prince Machabelli Cotton Candy body spray. The combo is fresh and sweet!

This is fresh and bright fruity floral with notes of watermelon, lily of the valley and rasberries. I really love this! I love scent of watermelon so as soon as I smelled a tester at VS store, i grabbed bottle of edt. I loved it so much that I went back and bought shower gel, body butter and body cream.
I can definately smell watermelon and rasberries, very bright and fruity. Lotion and shower gel actually smell more fruity and edt I detect more floral notes but its still lovely. Perfect for summer. It reminds me of one of the Calgon's body sprays that I think was discountinued, Brazilian Beauty. Unfortunately, scent is very fleeing which is usually the case with VS scents but I just reapply several times during the day.
One thing i don't care for is VS body lotion and body cream are nearly identical-both rather watery and don't moistrurize well. I bought body butter and really like it-its more like heavy body cream, i prefer it over BBW body butter. I think this will last me a while but I will definately try to repurchase if its available at their sales again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Oh man, this scent was great. I still have some left! It is a fresh scent that is great for spring and summer. It sort of reminds me of bubble gum. I wonder if VS will ever bring it back because it was pretty popular for awhile. I would repurchase if it were available.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pretty in Pink is a fun, pretty, feminine type of scent. However, it is way too sweet for me to re-buy, making it smell really juvenile out of the bottle. Luckily the bubblegum sweetness disappears once the scent dries down, and I do like the fresh melon undertones. Romantic Wish is waayy better in my opinion, for those of you who are looking for a melon type of fragrance.

This is a sweet and very pretty, feminine fragrance--just as the name implies. I am usually not into scents that are not as sweet as this, but do not let that scare you away. It is still refreshing and easy to wear. Lasting power is so-so, like most VS splashes. I smell soft florals and watermelon. That makes it slightly like Romantic Wish (one of my favorite Secret Garden scents), but this is not quite as deep. Pretty in Pink makes me feel girlier, which is nice from time to time. It is strange they haven't kept this scent around!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Out of all the Victoria Secret Body sprays, I would have to say that this is my favorite. It's very fresh smelling and most of all it takes me back to '96, '97, '98 ... All I have to do is spray it on me and I'm taken back to when I was young with no cares in the world. I also like the fact that it's not as played out as some other VS scents (Lovespell, Pear Glace) It's been discontinued for quite some time now but on occasion they'll have it in the semi-annual sales and I'll snatch up some lotion.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product and it is no longer out for sale on a regular basis. I usually can only find it on their semi-annual clearance sale and that's when I usually stock up. I think this might be my favorite scent of all time. I rue the day when I won't find it anymore. They need to bring it back!

I agree. This was one of VS's better scents. I stocked up at the semi-annual sale. The scent sort of reminds me of Garnier Fructis hair products.

Oh my god! i never smelled anything as wonderful as this. Victoria's secret pretty in pink smells so delightful. It has a hint of sweet-smelling floral base and is soft, flirtatious and magical. It is so light it allows you to spray and spray without turning you deadly aromatic. I swear, you will love this! This kind of scent will suit those whose personality is sweet, fun, and stylish. It is good for everyday use. This is really a fresh, delicate, and sexy scent everybody will surely love.

I have seen many good reviews about it. Sadly it has disappointed me quite a bit because it has too much of the melon and too little of raspberry smell. Is it just me?

Popular Fragrances