Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

Filtered by age: 25-29

4.2

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This was my HG perfume back in the 11th grade & saw it @ VS last week during the semi annual sale & had to cop it! PIP is a very sweet candy yet floral scent (hints of peony I believe). Memories of sitting in class & everyone asking who has bubble gum came to mind! Its a very feminine, flirty upbeat scent that will turn heads! VS needs to bring this back most definitely!!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Oh man, this scent was great. I still have some left! It is a fresh scent that is great for spring and summer. It sort of reminds me of bubble gum. I wonder if VS will ever bring it back because it was pretty popular for awhile. I would repurchase if it were available.

This scent and Secret Crush are hands-down my two favorite scents from VS. I couldn't really put my finger on exactly what this scent was. I just know it's really fun and flirty. But now that I read the reviews I do detect melon. I try to get this whenever they have their semi-annual sale.

I agree. This was one of VS's better scents. I stocked up at the semi-annual sale. The scent sort of reminds me of Garnier Fructis hair products.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is nothing but watermelon all the way. VS seems to use a vanilla base for all of their fragrances. However, it smells like watermelon. No doubt!