Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

my fave=)

I wish they'd bring this back! It's one of the few VS scents I genuinely like. It has fruity notes, but smells like bubble-gum to me. I wore it in the summer time with my $3 Prince Machabelli Cotton Candy body spray. The combo is fresh and sweet!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I loveeeee this scent! I bought a large lot of it after I read reviews on here about it! I cannot believe it's been discontinued I'd rather have some others from VS d/c than this scent! The boyfriend even loves it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Pretty in Pink is a fun, pretty, feminine type of scent. However, it is way too sweet for me to re-buy, making it smell really juvenile out of the bottle. Luckily the bubblegum sweetness disappears once the scent dries down, and I do like the fresh melon undertones. Romantic Wish is waayy better in my opinion, for those of you who are looking for a melon type of fragrance.

This is a sweet and very pretty, feminine fragrance--just as the name implies. I am usually not into scents that are not as sweet as this, but do not let that scare you away. It is still refreshing and easy to wear. Lasting power is so-so, like most VS splashes. I smell soft florals and watermelon. That makes it slightly like Romantic Wish (one of my favorite Secret Garden scents), but this is not quite as deep. Pretty in Pink makes me feel girlier, which is nice from time to time. It is strange they haven't kept this scent around!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Out of all the Victoria Secret Body sprays, I would have to say that this is my favorite. It's very fresh smelling and most of all it takes me back to '96, '97, '98 ... All I have to do is spray it on me and I'm taken back to when I was young with no cares in the world. I also like the fact that it's not as played out as some other VS scents (Lovespell, Pear Glace) It's been discontinued for quite some time now but on occasion they'll have it in the semi-annual sales and I'll snatch up some lotion.

Smells great in the bottle, but becomes less sweet and different on my skin. It's not terrible but I wouldn't rebuy.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite flirty, fruity scent! I just love this one. I use the body spray so even with a few more sprays wouldn't hurt anyone's nostrils. It's a fun scent that isn't intoxicating. I love this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's an ok scent but nothing special. An extremely light melon fragrance with a small hint of soft florals. Because it's so light its hard to detect, needless to say I don't grab for this one often. UPDATE(8/3/05): I'm giving it an extra lippie because it's one of the only scents my boyfriend actually likes, and that's amazing! So if it makes him happy, it makes me happy. =)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this for a year now and thought I'd review it since I just stalked up again at the semi anual sell. I love everything in this the only bad thing they disc. it befor ethey started comming out with the favorited in an edt. God I would love to smell that! The first time my BF smelled it he's like you smell great you smell pink..I LMAO and was like it's called Pretty in Pink and he started to laugh. I find this pairs nicely with my avon far away perfume.

Popular Fragrances