Victoria's Secret pretty in pink

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

3.6

I have seen many good reviews about it. Sadly it has disappointed me quite a bit because it has too much of the melon and too little of raspberry smell. Is it just me?

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I'm not liking this scent at all. To me, it smells like alcohol. Might be going up for swap....

This smells sweet and floral-melony like...very girly! WTF IS WRONG WITH Victoria's Secret for DISCONTINUING some of these nice scents! I'M PISSED...PLEASE BRING THEM BACK! :*(

I didn't know this was discontinued! :( I was seriously looking into buying it. Oh well.

Oh my god! i never smelled anything as wonderful as this. Victoria's secret pretty in pink smells so delightful. It has a hint of sweet-smelling floral base and is soft, flirtatious and magical. It is so light it allows you to spray and spray without turning you deadly aromatic. I swear, you will love this! This kind of scent will suit those whose personality is sweet, fun, and stylish. It is good for everyday use. This is really a fresh, delicate, and sexy scent everybody will surely love.

Popular Fragrances