Clinique City Sheer SPF 15 sheer tint

Clinique City Sheer SPF 15 sheer tint
City Sheer SPF 15 sheer tint

This is the product that started my fascination with tinted moisturizer. I have normal/oily skin but I'm on a strict acne regimen so I have never had a problem with this product bothering my skin.

It's very light and sheer but provides a good amount of coverage and evens out your skin tone. The result is that you get a glowing, dewy effect that I love. It also doubles as a moisturizer, which is great.

For the price, this is one of the best tinted moisturizers out there. Give it a try!

on 8/14/2007 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Makes me super shiny and greasy, and I burned despite the SPF. Won't buy it again.

on 3/15/2005 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love it. I also have this without the tint and I wear it under light foundation when I want more coverage. It evened out my skin tone, did not change colous, and did not cause any negative reactions. I'm and NC30 and use this in Light/Med.

on 4/29/2005 9:07:00 PM

i really like this! it gives me color and makes my skin look really nice! it also is a nice moistuizer! and it has SPF 15! GO BUY!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love the *idea* of this product, and I love how my skin looks until.....the zits appear. My skin always breaks out when I use it. I keep putting it away and bringing it back out again, hoping that the breakout won't happen this time, but it always does...within hours. I have solely used Clinique foundations for years without breakouts, this being the exception. I wish they would come out with a formula for acne-prone skin.

on 8/3/2007 5:14:00 AM

I like this, oil free... non comedogenic... makes my skin look nice, but I would like a mineral based tinted moisturizer. (Let me know if you have a great oen in mind!)

Will finish this tube until I find what I am looking for, and if all else fails, I will come back to it. This works, it lasts a long time... it just isn't ''perfect'' to me. And I have issues with clinique and their three step system to steal your money.

I was looking for a tinted moisturizer that also contained a sunscreen, so I happened upon this at Sephora. It's a good price ($15.50), so I decided to buy it instead of the Stila TM.

Anyway, the color I got was Light/Medium, which is a good match for my NC25 skin. It has a dewy, but not greasy finish, and is sheer while still giving a nice glow. I usually use some concealer under my eyes and around the nose, then put this on.

The reason why I gave it a 4 is because I think it's been causing me to break out! After using this for a couple of times, I got a huge painful pimple on my cheek... and I never get pimples there!

Anyway, it's still inconclusive whether or not that this product caused the pimple. I'm gonna try it a little while longer, and if I continue to break out, it's going back to the store!!

on 12/13/2004 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This stuff is awesome. I think I found a Xmas gift for the ladies in my family. This is a tinted sunscreen and it definitely keeps the oilies at bay. I also put a bit of Clinique pore minimizer on top and this gives me a perfect finish. I use Light/medium and find this is a good match for my fair asian skin tone. A+++

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I liked this product for a while. It felt very lightweight and evened out my skintone. But towards the end of the day it felt greasy. Like other reviewers have said, it caused me to breakout. I have sworn off Clinique products after this.

on 3/11/2005 6:43:00 PM

I wonder why I haven't written av review on this before. This is mye HG tinted moisturizer. It's sheer enough for every day use, and gives just enough coverage. It's perfect! I have normal/oily skin, but this doesn't make me shiny. I normally use a light moisturizer underneath. Love this!!!