Kanebo Whitening Clear Conditioner

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Kanebo Whitening Clear Conditioner

4.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my second toner from Kanebo, the first was from Freya which wasn't fantastic at all and left me to stray away from this brand. Then I came across people raving about the blanchir series and since I have always been getting make up stuff from Kanebo counter, I pop over to ask the lady whether I can use the blanchir series as I have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. She said I could use it because it's suitable for sensitive skin, more gentler and there is a range for combi to oily skin.

So i end up buying this, which cost a bomb at $79 at Singapore Dollars, pretty expensive for a toner in my opinion. This is like Kose Sekkisei Lotion, a whitening lotion that you pat on your skin to let it absorb fully. You are supposed to pat it on with cotton pad, doing 50 taps on each part of the face. However, I found that not very hydrating and wasteful, so I just pour it onto my palms and pat it on. I find this method better cause my face was more hydrated too.

I do realised than when I used this range, my pimples are smaller, goes away faster, scars less red and prominent. As to whether it really whitens and brightens, I have to use it longer to decide.

on 10/24/2004 7:08:00 PM

This stuff removed any traces of makeup that the claywash conditioner didn't get rid of and it left my skin feeling smooth and ready for the milky conditioner. Sadly, I did not see any whitening effect and so will not be repurchasing.

on 7/16/2004 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Dab-dab on my skin the first night and I awoke to fairer, brighter and a cleaner complexion. Fantastic results! It gave my skin a boost in the first couple of weeks and now it's maintanence with constant and steady progress. I started using the whole Blanchir Red range about a month ago. Used as a collection, the results are quite outstanding. However on its own mixed with other products may result differently. I wanted to write about each individual product within this range but just couldn't find the headings. I'm very happy and I will definitely buy again. After using Freshel White C for over a year, I decided it was time to upgrade to this. The packaging is simple plastic...very very RED, one of my fave colours. The Whitening Powercon DC essence is unbelievably fantabulous! Just a bit of a tip to those who are starting on Clay Wash Conditioner (facial wash) from this range - it doesn't lather and was quite abrasive on my skin so go easy on it. I stay away from it and just use the Make Off Conditioner cleanser.