Kanebo Whitening Clear Conditioner

Kanebo Whitening Clear Conditioner

1 review

on 7/16/2004 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Dab-dab on my skin the first night and I awoke to fairer, brighter and a cleaner complexion. Fantastic results! It gave my skin a boost in the first couple of weeks and now it's maintanence with constant and steady progress. I started using the whole Blanchir Red range about a month ago. Used as a collection, the results are quite outstanding. However on its own mixed with other products may result differently. I wanted to write about each individual product within this range but just couldn't find the headings. I'm very happy and I will definitely buy again. After using Freshel White C for over a year, I decided it was time to upgrade to this. The packaging is simple plastic...very very RED, one of my fave colours. The Whitening Powercon DC essence is unbelievably fantabulous! Just a bit of a tip to those who are starting on Clay Wash Conditioner (facial wash) from this range - it doesn't lather and was quite abrasive on my skin so go easy on it. I stay away from it and just use the Make Off Conditioner cleanser.