Avon Naturals Shower Gel-Cucumber Melon

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/24/2016 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this for $2 at a charity auction event (so basically the Avon lady donated goods and my charity got to keep the $2). Smells good and works fine. Not too drying but NOT moisturizing. For my 11 year old? It's perfect.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love, love, love this shower gel. No matter what new shower stuff I try I always come back to this. The scent is subtle and extremely yummy. The gel itself lathers very well and leaves skin feeling refreshed.

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/29/2011 7:28:00 PM

A nice refreshing scent, lathers up well, leaves no residue, I will buy more.

This is the best cucumber melon scent that I have ever came across. It smells so amazing. I love the way the bottle is made with a little hook! It comes in handy in the shower for storage. Great product!

on 7/8/2009 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Luv the scent,lathers up great and rinses well.I just wish the bottle was bigger...

on 6/27/2009 5:50:00 PM

This has such a fresh and clean scent, I imagine everyone would like this product. It lathers better when I don't use the pouf. Handy bottle design. I bought a few of these for $1.99 based on the reviews here and I couldn't be more pleased.

on 5/29/2007 9:03:00 AM

This is the "naturals" scent that is most true to its name. It is so refreshing, even my husband steals it from me when he goes to take a shower!

It has a very nice lather and is moisturizing. I agree with a previous reviewer when I say I would like a bigger bottle!

on 6/12/2004 11:40:00 AM

Overall this product actually smells of cucumber melon unlike B&BW's line of Cucumber Melon. great lather the 5 oz shwr gels are worth the price but the 2oz are not.Great amount 8oz of matching body lotion for only a little bit more. I think if you are into the whole "layering" thing this line does a great job right out the shower and on the go.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this and the lotion for $1 during a representative special and I love it! It lathers so well and the smell is fresh and clean. I usually don't like fruity scents but this is definitely a winner!

on 7/28/2003 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE THIS SMELL! Great for summer, so refreshingly fruity... I would definitely buy again.