Palladio Beauty Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

1 review

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I just bought this last night since I was looking for a powder foundation that could perform well without breaking my wallet and I read the excellent reviews here. It grabbed my attention that these products are based on herbal ingredients, which I like. For reference I'm a MMM/LOLA and my skin tends to be combo, but since I just gave birth I think the hormones just turned it a bit oilier. The shade I bought was "Neroli bronze 405"which was perfect for me. I have to say that I'm impressed by this product. It really covers any flaws w/o hiding my skin completely (and that's hard to get with a powder foundation). It controls the oilies pretty well (for about four hours in this hot, humid weather, w/o touchups) and the shade hasn't turned orange or grayish on me. I also bought the Rice Paper in Warm beige to deal with oil control, just in case. At this point, I think I this might be HG material, only time will tell.